Duke game thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Duke game thread

Yeah can def tell kaleb needs to compose himself in these big games. He is his own worst enemy. Just play some basketball kaleb! You can do it!
Yep. He can play, we've seen it. But when he's in his shell, we keep a knockin but he won't come out. :(
He has the ability. Confidence and consistency. Get into the lane and hit that mid range or pass. It's almost as if he forgets what he does well and then takes himself out of the offense.

Well it's difficult when both of your forwards are playing one side of the zone.

Boeheim can yell at him for getting back sooner, but not a lot Kaleb can do if Roberson and Gbinije are morons for a few possessions. Because they were.

Right?? I thought I was losing my mind. Why was JB yelling at him? He was the only person on that side of the floor for at least two, but I think three straight defensive possessions.

Right?? I thought I was losing my mind. Why was JB yelling at him? He was the only person on that side of the floor for at least two, but I think three straight defensive possessions.
I think JB was yelling about the previous possession, when Duke got a quick layup in transition off Xmas's layup.

On Duke's three pointer before JB's timeout, Roberson fell awkwardly and we were defending 5 with 4.

Well it's difficult when both of your forwards are playing one side of the zone.

Boeheim can yell at him for getting back sooner, but not a lot Kaleb can do if Roberson and Gbinije are morons for a few possessions. Because they were.

Gave up minimum 2 threes

I think JB was yelling about the previous possession, when Duke got a quick layup in transition off Xmas's layup.

On Duke's three pointer before JB's timeout, Roberson fell awkwardly and we were defending 5 with 4.

I thought that was the one where he pulled Patterson and put Joseph back in...who knows. We're up 3 with 20 minutes to go!

LGO!!!!!

Not kaleb I mean, our lack of communication in the back

That's how I saw it too.

Anyone think we might see a Cooney/G/BJ/Roberson/Rak lineup at somepoint?

Have to do a better job on the defensive boards. Duke with 12 offensive rebs, killing is with 2nd chance points. G was great but he needs more help. Somebody tell Joseph we have a game today. Rak not helping his draft status with the showing so far.

Joseph HATES contesting threes. Hates it.

Rak hates making shots today. :( That was a foul on Okafor that time though. Give the big man something!

C'mon, Rak. This is getting embarrassing. Seriously.

Christmas has to make those. 4 misses he usually makes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom