Duke Gameday... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Gameday...

Screenshot 2024-03-22 142814.jpg

I pulled it from the wiki page though it doesn't look like it includes any ACC tournament games so my percentage could be off. And a good point about Virginia and what Tiffany has done with the program. Hopefully that's the same direction Gait can go once all the pieces fit.

Edit- A quick addition of the ACC tournament games brings the total to 38%

View attachment 239013

I pulled it from the wiki page though it doesn't look like it includes any ACC tournament games so my percentage could be off. And a good point about Virginia and what Tiffany has done with the program. Hopefully that's the same direction Gait can go once all the pieces fit.

Edit- A quick addition of the ACC tournament games brings the total to 38%
The Virginia comparison is only apt if Cuse can continue pulling in recruiting classes like the Spallina class.

I don’t how Syracuse who has won 2 of the 9 ACC championships since joining is a doormat considering they were runner up atleast 1 time

I'm too lazy to look it up but I will trust your 34%. If my memory serves me, they did win the ACC in 2015/2016 as well, it's really been the last few years that has been a little rough. Virginia went through it from 2015 to 2018 and then rebounded nicely again, it can be done.

Your right, SU actually had considerable success in the ACC, Desko won back to back ACC coach of the year, Bjreds recollection is a little off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom