Duke Gameday... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Gameday...

mark and defense absolutely amazing and huge when struggle at X(look like naso was leaning or early or holding n got away alot with it) Offense finally clicked and man this team looked unreal. Don’t wanna say this right after huge win but can’t look pass hobart now lessens this win if do. Just amazing game thank you boys for HUGE SMILE on wife and I face.

Incredible defensive performance, best I’ve seen from this team in many many years. Guys were completely locked in. Special days from Figueiras and Dwan who dominated their matchups. Have given Caden Kol a lot of grief on here but, with help, he held Dyson Williams scoreless. And what can you say about Will Mark? What a spectacular game from the keeper.

I thought the sub game and the box were run really well all night. It’s not a big thing but you notice when it goes wrong. Got at least one goal out of it on Stevens assist to Hiltz.

You could tell how much this meant to the coaches, was really great to see the commradery from that group at the end of the game. Hats off team!

Wanna see more reaction post in here all the Twitter people.

Duke.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom