Duke is the worst | Syracusefan.com

Duke is the worst

I’m with the OP. Allen is the least likeable player in College Basketball. It’s not close.

The floor slap in the first half was the worst thing seen on a basketball court since the last time Duke did it.

I disagree. Yeah, they usually have a guy or two that's especially dislikeable, but as a whole there's nothing to hate. I respect the hell out of Coach K.

just a hunch but youre not gonna get a single like for that post.

e$fffff duke

Yeah, Allen is a punk, but I can't really think of anybody else on their team to have issue with. Bagley just spoke highly of us in the press conference, dude it beast.

I disagree. Yeah, they usually have a guy or two that's especially dislikeable, but as a whole there's nothing to hate. I respect the hell out of Coach K.

Agreed. No flopping at all. No beefs here

Respecting is much different than liking

K is one of the greatest of all time, if not the greatest.

Duke’s had plenty of unlikeable players over the years, but you can’t deny the success of their program.

It’s a bunch of guys who have no reason to darken the door of a classroom minus a couple. Not the Duke I grew up with.

who will be the darth vader to replace grayson allen ? dude was a total doosh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom