Duke playing 3 games in 5 days... | Syracusefan.com

Duke playing 3 games in 5 days...

SUMBA

2nd String
Georgia Tech tonight, UNC Thursday, and I think they have a game on Saturday. If they rain treys on us it will have to be with very tired legs. I saw how tired our guys looked playing their 3rd game in 7 days, I can't imagine how Duke can respond playing 3 in 5.

Duke also shot like 5-24 or something like that from 3 at home vs Maryland. Being as reliant on the 3 pt shot as they are is going to bite them again maybe this week. Tech is pretty crappy but they are physical and golden has had some monster games in the past. UNC will be happy to run all game with them. Then they get us at home. They could come out sparkling our take multiple bruises on their record this week. I kinda hope its just one bruise they take at home Saturday.

Connecticut wasn't supposed to win the BET in 2011. They had to win 5 games in 5 days. They won that and the national title.

If SU wants to win this game, they have to go out and make the plays to do it. You don't win by assuming your opponent will be weak.

Connecticut wasn't supposed to win the BET in 2011. They had to win 5 games in 5 days. They won that and the national title.

If SU wants to win this game, they have to go out and make the plays to do it. You don't win by assuming your opponent will be weak.

Preach!

Correct. As I said before the Duke at SU game, K will have them ready. He did then, and he will on Saturday. Believe it. I had a sign in my classroom where my teams met for pre-game that read, "Do not pray for an easy victory. Pray to be strong in the fight." Get used to the idea, Orange fans, it's going to be another classic. Anything else is just whistling past the grave yard.

Rodney Hood won't be tired since he doesn't put much effort into anything but shooting but I but I'm glad they won't have 2 extra days for Parker to practice setting up in the middle of the zone.

Rodney Hood won't be tired since he doesn't put much effort into anything but shooting but I but I'm glad they won't have 2 extra days for Parker to practice setting up in the middle of the zone.

I tend to agree with O-zoo (I think) in another thread who said Suleimon and Dawkins were greater threats. And Suleimon's got stones. Either of those guys heats up and and it's going to be an issue. :eek:

Did you see their game against GT tonight? Up 18 he had his starters in at the 2 minute mark... gotta love it. :E:E

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom