Duke Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
New Year's Eve hangover?

GC48zydXQAAs-Kb

Last edited:
We’re an incomplete team for where Red wants to go.

We have some guys that really shouldn’t be getting PT.

But we’re 10-4 and still haven’t lost at home.

Onwards.
One page in and I already know this is going to be the best post in this thread.

Perspective needed here.

Once again, the only way Syracuse beats a team with any talent is if the other team misses open threes.
thats pretty much how anyone beats teams.. they get the same open 3s vs every other team too..
no one really defends the 3 any more..

I dont care how we defended the 3 it was all the bad passing inside and missed layups that hurt us..

Extremely, extremely frustrating. We absolutely killed ourselves in this game with self inflicted errors, many that led directly to Duke points especially 3s. It was very painful to watch.

As I said already, Bell and McLeod were as unproductive as I’ve ever seen 2 players. Killed us. And as good as Q has played, we saw the high risk side tonight.

Maliq was incredible. What a game.

Tiresome seeing these hard games go the same way and end in blowouts (0-4).

I’m ready to WIN one of these games, man.

We need to stop letting every loss turn into an embarrassment. It's killing our numbers and, like it or not, the numbers matter.
There were some hopeful moments and then we always give up way too many big runs. The blowout losses are going to haunt us in March if we win the games we are capable of winning in the ACC.

Extremely, extremely frustrating. We absolutely killed ourselves in this game with self inflicted errors, many that led directly to Duke points especially 3s. It was very painful to watch.

As I said already, Bell and McLeod were as unproductive as I’ve ever seen 2 players. Killed us. And as good as Q has played, we saw the high risk side tonight.

Maliq was incredible. What a game.

Tiresome seeing these hard games go the same way and end in blowouts (0-4).

I’m ready to WIN one of these games, man.
I'll add that Copeland has been terrific over a four to five game stretch, and he just didn't have it tonight. If he'd had 12 points (just for example) things might have unfolded differently. But he didn't, and it didn't..

A lot of forcing things on offense that led to a lot of turnovers. The whole team, sans Maliq, had the look of constantly playing out of control.

I think this team will fare well in conference this season, but they just don’t have what it takes against the best teams.

Said it in the game thread. It’s the same game we’ve seen every time we’ve lost. It’s not a great sign as far as getting to the next level. Need to stay close to a good team eventually
the team is FRAZZZLED. every.single Quad 1 game

vs quads 2-4 they are smooth killers out there

anyone decent????

its headless chicken-time

i really dont understand it

I never complain about ESPN but the announcing crew, lack of replays on plays of interest and question, and their general who gives a damn about K and townies sitting in good seats was as bad as it gets.

And oh yeah we need 60% less turnovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors