Duke vs. UNC | Syracusefan.com

Duke vs. UNC

MiniCuse

All Conference
15-6 Duke so far. I figure Duke runs the Tar Heels by at least a dozen. Okafor is the best player in the country.

15-6 Duke so far. I figure Duke runs the Tar Heels by at least a dozen. Okafor is the best player in the country.

Yeah. I know this is blasphemous, but I enjoy this Duke team. And I like Okafor. Would love for the Knicks to get him.

It really is a great rivalry. I used to think it was overhyped, but that was clearly ignorant. I love the energy in the building. I still hate seeing those dopey-looking Duke students though.

I don't think Carolina stays within 20 by end of game... they are finished tonight, and not really sure they are going to do much here on out in either the ACC or NCAA if they make it... I am pulling for UNCheat, but not much optimism in the feel...

Doubling Okafor is a bad idea. So is not doubling him.

These Duke kids are a fairly likable bunch. Oh well. happens.

Maybe it's just me but that overhead camera angle they have at Cameron gives me vertigo.

Maybe it's just me but that overhead camera angle they have at Cameron gives me vertigo.

I don't know that they have other angles available. That place is a shoebox.

Okafor with the one handed one-on-one hook jump shot thingy. Jeez!

Duke looks to be the better team this year. But, I think UNC will take Duke in Chapel Hill and will go further in the NCAAT. Duke has weaknesses but UNC just can't exploit them like some other teams can.

The announcers have to keep reminding you every 30 seconds that this is the greatest rivalry in the history of the world. Like I didn't get it the first 10 times you said it.

Landed awkwardly on the ankle. Held the Achilles briefly. Hope it isn't severe.

Duke looks to be the better team this year. But, I think UNC will take Duke in Chapel Hill and will go further in the NCAAT. Duke has weaknesses but UNC just can't exploit them like some other teams can.

I haven't seen UNC outside of our game and this one but they look to me like one of those 4 or 5 seeds that makes a surprise run in the NCAAs. They can really score in bunches. Explosive team.

On second look, he bent his foot/ankle over pretty good.

That last offensive foul on Brice Johnson for a moving pick was due to Jefferson shoving him. Can't believe refs missed that.

That last offensive foul on Brice Johnson for a moving pick was due to Jefferson shoving him. Can't believe refs missed that.
That was a pretty lame call.

Meanwhile, Hanlan has 23 at the half for BC vs FSU. Another great Canadian player that doesn't get a lot of pub.

Meanwhile, Hanlan has 23 at the half for BC vs FSU. Another great Canadian player that doesn't get a lot of pub.
Canadians are always at the pub! Ba-dun-dun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom