Duke vs Wake | Syracusefan.com

Duke vs Wake

Jasoncuse

2022 Iggy Winner: NCAA Tourament
This Duke team stinks without Zion. Losing at home to them was possibly worse than last night’s debacle.

Way to potentially lose at home to Wake, K.

Knotted at 62, just over 4:00 to go.

Duke getting that home cooking officiating, no surprise there. Comical at times.

We missed an opportunity to beat a very pedestrian Duke team. They need Zion back. Also, looked like Tre Jones left with an injury.

Knotted at 62, just over 4:00 to go.

Duke getting that home cooking officiating, no surprise there. Comical at times.

We missed an opportunity to beat a very pedestrian Duke team. They need Zion back. Also, looked like Tre Jones left with an injury.
Clearly off Barrett.

Barrett elbows Childress in the face earlier. Foul on Childress.

Sad that I’m just like mehhh to be expected.

Wow. How did that not fall?

This Duke team really f’n stinks. UNC gonna run them by 25+.

I can’t believe they didn’t call Barrett with a flagrant foul hitting Childress right in the chops. He elbowed him twice then swung his elbow hitting him in the face . No offense , refs are crazy - absolutely no consistency at all.

Duke is very average without Zion. Tre Jones is one if the most overrated players I can remember. If he wasn't a "legacy" player, I bet he wouldn't have been ranked so high. Without Zion, Barrett is a one man show except when our zone allows mediocre O'Connell to go nuts.

And yes, I realize Reddish will be drafted high, but he has been lackluster all year. Had 6 points tonight against Wake who plays no D

Duke also got like a 500-5 FT advantage in a home game they won by 1.

Duke is very average without Zion. Tre Jones is one if the most overrated players I can remember. If he wasn't a "legacy" player, I bet he wouldn't have been ranked so high. Without Zion, Barrett is a one man show except when our zone allows mediocre O'Connell to go nuts.

And yes, I realize Reddish will be drafted high, but he has been lackluster all year. Had 6 points tonight against Wake who plays no D
I give the most overrated award to Reddish. Jones has no jumper, but at least he plays good D and distributes. Other than winning the Louisville collapse for them, Barrett Reddish has never impressed.

Last edited:
Clearly off Barrett.

Barrett elbows Childress in the face earlier. Foul on Childress.

Sad that I’m just like mehhh to be expected.

Was debating F1 or F2 with my fiancée; out for drinks so we couldn’t hear the broadcast... then Duke shoots FT’s. We laughed. What was that???

I give the most overrated award to Reddish. Jones has no jumper, but at least he plays good D and distributes. Other than winning the Louisville collapse for them, Barrett has never impressed.

There's a piping H0t Taek, right out of the pie hole! :rolleyes:

Well, he had 30 against us, on 14/20, with 7 dimes. Yawn.

He's averaging 23+, 7+, and 4+. Total piker.

Reddish is so overrated can barely hit the three (and projects as 3 and D at the next level) other than the FSU game winner hasn’t made headlines.. In my eyes Barrett is #3 best player in this draft. Zion gets all the buzz but I see him as #2 with Morant as #1.

It’s tough to win with only 3 of the top recruits in the country.

Ahem, sorry, Tre Jones is hurt, again.

UNC is going to roll Duke even worse than before if Zion doesn’t play.
Unless Zion comes back, Duke might not make it to the Elite Eight. Totally different team without Zion.

Unless Zion comes back, Duke might not make it to the Elite Eight. Totally different team without Zion.
Duke might lose in round 1 without Zion (not really). But definitely wouldn’t be a shock if they lose on the first weekend.

There's a piping H0t Taek, right out of the pie hole! :rolleyes:

Well, he had 30 against us, on 14/20, with 7 dimes. Yawn.

He's averaging 23+, 7+, and 4+. Total piker.
Typo, should have been Reddish, as stated above

This Duke team stinks without Zion. Losing at home to them was possibly worse than last night’s debacle.

Way to potentially lose at home to Wake, K.

Duke was favored by 24.5 even after it was announced no Zion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom