Duke working Cincy over in the first quarter up 16-0 | Syracusefan.com

Duke working Cincy over in the first quarter up 16-0

dang it, I had Cinci and high confidence points in one of my pools.

Football is starting to become unwatchable. Is every hit a penalty now? Maybe we should just play professional flag football.

I just turned on this game and right away I hear Bob Lee and Ed Cunningham pulling their pro-ACC framing stunts. These guys are amazing. I guess it's a good thing SU will be in the ACC.

79 yard punt for the Duke punter, putting the ball at the 2 yard line. This is awesome.

This has been a pretty entertaining, back and forth game. It's too bad the Cinci football program took the realignment shaft right up the keister.

I just turned on this game and right away I hear Bob Lee and Ed Cunningham pulling their pro-ACC framing stunts. These guys are amazing. I guess it's a good thing SU will be in the ACC.

That Cunningham guy is another one who needs to learn to shut up on occasion.

Both Cinci and Duke have shown nice spotlights on their football programs today. The Bearcats, especially, considering their coaching situation.

Duke racked-up 560 yds. of offense and 36 1st downs... and 4 TOs... and lost. Sounds like SU earlier in the season.

That Cunningham guy is another one who needs to learn to shut up on occasion.

Don't we all.

But I definitely think Cunningham has an ulterior agenda whereas most of us do not and would never.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom