Dungey observation | Syracusefan.com

Dungey observation

Okema

Walk On
Dungey seems less elusive than he did prior to the first two big hits he took last year. Not a knock as he is a good qb and if healthy will end up being one of the all time best. Just curious if anyone else things the same.
On a positive note Coleman, Williams & Jones all were active and I believe saw Armstrong in as well. 2018 seems to be the year to expect to really be competitive on both sides of the ball. Which I think is realistic based on our talent level and the timeframe it has taken at other schools to turn things around with a total change in the Offensive & defensive philosophy. Hopefully this staff knows what they are doing on the recruiting front and the dome renovation gives some added momentum.The rest of this year is going to be determined by injuries & depth. After two games we are already at the breaking point for a defensive secondary which wasn't a strength to begin with. I think Babers will get us back to a top 25-30 team just going to unfortunately take some time.

I agree that he's seemed like a different QB since being KO'd in the Pitt game. Not just his ability to run but also the tightness of his throws.

He needs to stop ducking when getting pressured, as he is going to get hurt. Also needs to throw it away earlier and not while going down. Ovverall he is very good unfortunately not a lot to work with around him.

He always seems to duck when a defender is coming in on him, he needs to work on his footwork in the pocket. It is probably because of the concussions, but he has to stop ducking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom