Dungey Status? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dungey Status?

It does suck. But we've played the then No. 2 team in the country, the current No. 1 team and Florida State on the road.

We're over scheduled.

I was just thinking that if Shafer had pulled Dungey late in the game last week, that he would have been available against Clemson.

And how would we have made a comeback last week if he had pulled him??? Huh smart guy??

For the record, we have a 2.5% chance to win:)
And now, the obligatory
lm3jhj5.jpg

Niko just said yes he's out reported it as a head injury. Shocker, not.

Cuseregular said:
Niko just said yes he's out reported it as a head injury. Shocker, not.

Did he get that from the Post Standard?

I wonder.

Mink reports it as a head injury, but never provides a source. And if it is a head injury, shouldn't he mention previous injuries (head?) he suffered this year in relation to the school's concussion rule. Sort of a big deal, I think. Is this based on what Shafer said immediately after the Louisville game? A lot of holes.

Mink reports it as a head injury, but never provides a source. And if it is a head injury, shouldn't he mention previous injuries (head?) he suffered this year in relation to the school's concussion rule. Sort of a big deal, I think. Is this based on what Shafer said immediately after the Louisville game? A lot of holes.

He has a cankersore. Leave it be.

It does suck. But we've played the then No. 2 team in the country, the current No. 1 team and Florida State on the road.

We're over scheduled.
Agreed. That's a tough gauntlet for ANY team. Most teams in the country would have little to know shot winning those three games.

My guess is that he's going with what Shafer said Sat unless/until someone says differently, but doesn't want to overemphasize it given that the school's policy now prevents any clarity on what the injury is or isn't.

Willy75 said:
My guess is that he's going with what Shafer said Sat unless/until someone says differently, but doesn't want to overemphasize it given that the school's policy now prevents any clarity on what the injury is or isn't.

May be right, but it's careless to report that without getting more verification.

May be right, but it's careless to report that without getting more verification.
That's the point, he's limiting himself to what Shafer said since nobody at the school will now say anything more.

Ugh, this is gonna be bad. We simply can't be a team that can't compete with a couple injuries though, however we definitely our now. Our secondary is gonna get bombed

Just out of curiosity, why is our secondary going to get bombed now after the injuries? Because Ellison is out?

northacuse said:
It's a thing called HIPPA.

I think SU is a FERPA school.

Just out of curiosity, why is our secondary going to get bombed now after the injuries? Because Ellison is out?
Winfield is out too. True even if they were playing we would get exposed, but it would help I guess to have Winfield back there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom