Dungey | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dungey

Keep in mind California's QB Goff. He is pretty impressive. He was also forced in to play as a freshman. Cal took there lumps that year but it seems to be paying off now. I heard Goff is considered one of the top 3 QB's if he entered this years draft. Im not saying Dungey is Goff but I like to wonder how Dungey will look in the system a year or 2 from now.

Nah,don't think I will. Dungey won't leave his teammates.
Rumor is he goes if shafer goes. Honestly o don't see it. But if he did sit out a year it wouldn't hurt. One year not getting beat up and he can focus on lifting weights/running sct team

Rumor is he goes if shafer goes. Honestly o don't see it. But if he did sit out a year it wouldn't hurt. One year not getting beat up and he can focus on lifting weights/running sct team
Kids say a lot of things. A new HC would be all over him and I also just don't seeing him leaving his teammates.

Keep in mind California's QB Goff. He is pretty impressive. He was also forced in to play as a freshman. Cal took there lumps that year but it seems to be paying off now. I heard Goff is considered one of the top 3 QB's if he entered this years draft. Im not saying Dungey is Goff but I like to wonder how Dungey will look in the system a year or 2 from now.

I think with good players and a solid line Dungey will be a top 10 qb senior year, and probably get a shot at the nfl, whether drafted or not is anotyer question.
I think he has a good shot.

Shafer/Lester gone-He gone. Bet the house on it.

So he's homesick?

I was afraid of that. It's a long way from home.

Kids say a lot of things. A new HC would be all over him and I also just don't seeing him leaving his teammates.
Yeah I agree. Can't really see him leaving. He pretty much has the starting gig locked down till he graduates here

Dungey might not fit a new HC'S offense. Most coaches like mobility, but not necessarily a true dual threat option guy. Mobile in the pocket is what some coaches want.

I hope our new AD wouldn't keep a coach he doesn't believe in or believe has what it takes to turn this program around because a player on the team might leave. I would have questions about the AD then.

Even if a new HC and OC are pass happy spread guys that put of a zillion points?
it's something you put out there to try to save a guy you like. and then when he's fired , you still stay

I think he Will learn to step up in the pocket with more experience. He may not fit the scheme for a new coach but he's the best we have. He would start for a year maybe two before a new recruit would be ready. Really think it's important if a new coach is hired that they ease the transition process. I don't want to see another grob2.0

I hope our new AD wouldn't keep a coach he doesn't believe in or believe has what it takes to turn this program around because a player on the team might leave. I would have questions about the AD then.

He won't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom