Dwight Freeney Pre-draft analysis | Syracusefan.com

Dwight Freeney Pre-draft analysis

I like the comment about Bryant McKinnie. he didnt shut him out that game.. Miami had to double/triple him half the game to keep him from blowing by him..

Head coach 1 got the inside poop from the OL guys. Hardest guy to block at the combine...there is your tell.

I like the comment about Bryant McKinnie. he didnt shut him out that game.. Miami had to double/triple him half the game to keep him from blowing by him..
He held the sh I I t outta him all game long and announcers talked about it cause it was so obvious.

He was held mercilessly that game. It was a farce. Once in the NFL, oh my goodness, guess what? Freeney got sacks on him.
Yup... it was ridiculous. He got held all day and Miami ran up the score and then they cut away from the game in the 4th quarter. Still boils my blood!

All I need to know about his pro career is how many analysts pointed out that opposing offenses had to game plan around him. Had the Colts ever obtained a couple big run stuffing d-tackles to prevent teams from running straight up the middle on them, he'd have had more sack opportunities too.

Kiper being called a draft expert is definitely a reach, however
Based on what the team scouts said, he wasn't anymore wrong than they were.

I find it interesting that the coaches seemed to like him more than thw scouts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom