EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

every year I would create like 6 players with my last name and every year I would be lucky to get one. I could win 4 champs in a row and get like 2 5 stars. I blame the big East

every year I would create like 6 players with my last name and every year I would be lucky to get one. I could win 4 champs in a row and get like 2 5 stars. I blame the big East
I had a solid track record of getting my created players. I didn't create that many but I think I only lost one. Had my namesake gone elsewhere, I would've been fuming.

Sounds like it won't be anytime soon. Still great news.

I had a solid track record of getting my created players. I didn't create that many but I think I only lost one. Had my namesake gone elsewhere, I would've been fuming.
I was bad at recruiting in 09 anyway. I just quick called instead of actually trying to call them. Alas 10 year old me was impatient

Sounds like it won't be anytime soon. Still great news.
We’ve waited this long, easier now that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Don’t play much these days except for FIFA, UFC, and maybe 2K when I have a rare extra few minutes on the weekend.

For NCAA? I’ll make some time. Appointment gaming.

So STOKED for this announcement.

am I reading to far into the fact that the Twitter teaser says EA COLLEGE FOOTBALL, with no NCAA?

am I reading to far into the fact that the Twitter teaser says EA COLLEGE FOOTBALL, with no NCAA?
No you are correct. It won’t exactly be what it was.

The deal between EA Sports and CLC includes licenses for more than 100 schools in the Football Bowl Subdivision, including logos, stadiums, mascots and fight songs, as well as licenses around the College Football Playoff. EA intends to pursue additional licensing agreements with the remaining members of the FBS. “It’s up to each individual school to make that decision, but we are very optimistic,” Weber said.
The game will include school names, logos, traditions, fight songs, mascots, colors, uniforms and stadiums. Navigating around potentially litigious NIL matter was a delicate situation, and barring users from being able to customize players to their liking was an important stipulation for the schools, said Cory Moss, CLC’s chief executive. EA Sports was able to do a trial run of sorts with recent Madden titles, which incorporated a handful of college team options but did not include specific players.

Somewhere in an article they said the name change allowed them to be better positioned to adapt to the changing landscape of college football. I don't know if they anticipate a break from the NCAA at some point, but that's how I interpreted it.

Syracusefan online dynasty is going to be AWESOME
I started as the OC of Bowling Green for one year got the OC job at Texas A&M. Had to stay 2 years at A&M got the HC job at Illinois.
It took me 4 years to get the Syracuse HC job after that.

NCAA 14 is so good.

I can’t wait for them to create dynasty leagues.

I started as the OC of Bowling Green for one year got the OC job at Texas A&M. Had to stay 2 years at A&M got the HC job at Illinois.

NCAA 14 is so good.

NCAA 14 is the best video game I’ve ever played. Hopefully they don’t miss this up haha

Finally...Syracuse has a path to a National Championship.

Anyone remember this gem on the super nintendo? Most underated college football game ever.

100 percent id play an online ACC dynasty with y’all on the game

NCAA 14 is so good.

If you get to A&M OC that quickly it's instant championships because of Manziel & Evans.

NCAA 14 is the best video game I’ve ever played. Hopefully they don’t miss this up haha
It's so superior to 13. Last March I bought a ps3 and had a nerd friend add a backdoor version of 14 on it for me and then about 3 months later I accidently did a system update and it killed it. So I went and bought 13 for 30 or 40 bucks and hated it because the recruiting takes forever. Decided to just spend the money on another copy of 14.

I

Loved that game. They need to reboot hoops just like Football. If they do need to get the type of presentation in NCAA basketball 10 with the same depth in 2k8 and add in tournament experience and broadcast flexibility. The new systems can do so much more so they can go wild. If both come back in a couple years I better start working on being super productive now to make up for throwing it back to being a kid again.