EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

So who else dug out their NCAA football 14 again after this thread...
I sold mine a couple years ago with my ps3. Suprised to see how much they are now. Yikes

I sold mine a couple years ago with my ps3. Suprised to see how much they are now. Yikes
It’s because of Dan Katz from PMT during the shutdown last spring he made the game super popular again.

It was sports for people craving content.

It’s because of Dan Katz from PMT during the shutdown last spring he made the game super popular again.

Watch Not the Expert. He had 2 series in NCAA 14 using custom franchises that were super funny. Worth a watch

Its amazing that 7 years later, just how much better this game plays and is made than modern Madden games. Even the physics make more sense be it they aren't as pretty given how much has advanced since but everything about this is better.

Its amazing that 7 years later, just how much better this game plays and is made than modern Madden games. Even the physics make more sense be it they aren't as pretty given how much has advanced since but everything about this is better.
If they made an 8 bit Tecmo Super Bowl game for the new systems I would be more interested in that than Madden. As Madden gets stale.

College football you can just play different styles and enjoy it.

If they made an 8 bit Tecmo Super Bowl game for the new systems I would be more interested in that than Madden. As Madden gets stale.

College football you can just play different styles and enjoy it.

They do renew TSB with updated rosters every year now. Game is exactly the same just new rosters. That said I'm fully in agreement. With that, for pro games there is no Madden that touches TSB for me.

I played them alot on the PC never really liked them much on consoles.

Saw that news this morning and was pissed about it. Only game I care about. Basically stopped playing video games all together after NCAA '14. Bought a PS3 and that game during the pandemic and loved it all over again.

Just give me 2014 remastered and I’m happy. I need nothing else

1998 on PS1 where you could run the option with McNabb and be Keith Bulluck on defense >>>>>

EA NCAAF is the only game I need. I can’t justify buying an Xbox or PS5 for just one game though. Hopefully the prices come down.

I mean look I get it but I'd these players ever want to play a college football game again...in the end was the original lawsuit and payout even worth it?

Had a feeling something else might come up. The money aspect of all of this has gotten out of control quickly. Absolutely all of this around NIL is overdue but it also has to get reeled in or at least better organized.

I mean look I get it but I'd these players ever want to play a college football game again...in the end was the original lawsuit and payout even worth it?

Just looked it up the original lawsuit paid about $1600 per player who opted in.