EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

Pretty excited for this, was still playing NCAA 14 yearly when they would update the rosters.
I do the same thing and of course i bump their ratings up as well. My QB and RB always get a 99 for speed, lol.

Pretty excited for this, was still playing NCAA 14 yearly when they would update the rosters.

I sold my Xbox copy for like $150 during the main covid time.

I would hold on to your PS3. NCAA 14 gameplay might still beat the new version. It will look fantastic, of course, but you never know how the new releases hold up once the ball is snapped.

I sold my Xbox copy for like $150 during the main covid time.
Yeah I was tempted to as well but I try to collect all my older video game systems and games so it's tough for me to move on from any of it.

Fran has to put a good roster together this off season as that’s what will be in the game!

Build a PC, totally worth it.

Man, Idk. I've dropped prolly $2k into my gaming computer, and all of a sudden it wont turn on. I spent a lot trying to get a good iracing set up, and now I feel like I could have spent a quarter of that, scooped up a playstation and rocked Asseto Corsa.

Fran has to put a good roster together this off season as that’s what will be in the game!
It's probably a year behind though. Returning players that had good years last year will get high ratings. Unproven but talented prospects won't be rated as high, and I suspect team success plays a role in how they rate individuals. So after we go 11-2 next year NCAA 2025 will be the one to get.

It's probably a year behind though. Returning players that had good years last year will get high ratings. Unproven but talented prospects won't be rated as high, and I suspect team success plays a role in how they rate individuals. So after we go 11-2 next year NCAA 2025 will be the one to get.

How they handle roster updates will be interesting. I'll be curious if they keep it updated with maybe an annual update charge and do a new game once every few years. Hoping they turn their attention to doing the same for hoops after this.

ironically with roster turnover being so high and continuing right up until the first game, we're going to have to manually import rosters like we did in the old days anyway! The heck with licensing deals, EA!

IMG_9456.jpeg

Awesome! Need more details is it going to be on PC or do I need to shell out for a console...lol I will for just one game..lol
I can’t justify to my wife that I’m going to buy a $500 console for one game. If I were single it would be no problem.

I can’t justify to my wife that I’m going to buy a $500 console for one game. If I were single it would be no problem.

Mine is pretty understanding and knows games are my crutch so its usually no problem...lol

how are these things still running at $500 . seems crazy now that you can buy 80inch tvs for like 300.

Want to say I'd love to have this on Steam but knowing how NBA2K has been for 10 years I'd just run into hackers online with demi-God teams that have max everything.

Plus it'd probably be an unoptimized mess as per usual on PC having a 4080rtx is useless.