Ed O out at LSU | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Ed O out at LSU

I think that the next school to Hire Ed needs to throw in a vasectomy or a monthly case of trojans as part of his compensation.

Do we start to see some of these big time NIL sponsors try to get their money back? Lol. I wouldn’t put it past some of these SEC folks. And do the big money donors start to put heat on the coach to start certain players for exposure?

Do we start to see some of these big time NIL sponsors try to get their money back? Lol. I wouldn’t put it past some of these SEC folks. And do the big money donors start to put heat on the coach to start certain players for exposure?

F*** 'em.

If boosters / local businesses want to throw endorsements at unproven kids on the belief that they will eventually turn into starters, they have to live with the risk of stuff like this occurring.

I can't envision any justification for the kids having to give money back to sponsors.

Depends on how the contracts were signed. I know we still like to call these players "kids", but they are adults in the eyes of contract law. If the business doesn't have a performance clause, there's not much they can do.

F*** 'em.

If boosters / local businesses want to throw endorsements at unproven kids on the belief that they will eventually turn into starters, they have to live with the risk of stuff like this occurring.

I can't envision any justification for the kids having to give money back to sponsors.
Oh I totally agree. No way they should give any money back but I wouldn’t put it past some sponsors to try.

Maybe after a couple players with big NIL deals enter the portal things will even out a little between the factory and smaller schools

Oh I totally agree. No way they should give any money back but I wouldn’t put it past some sponsors to try.

Maybe after a couple players with big NIL deals enter the portal things will even out a little between the factory and smaller schools

Totally with you -- to be clear, my response wasn't directed at you, just the question you were posing.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom