Ed O out at LSU | Syracusefan.com

Ed O out at LSU

Must be more behind the scenes stuff impacting this then just a matter of w/l as crazy as SEC teams are about w/l

Something must be up w O. He’s had personal issues before (he didn’t end up at Syracuse bc he was a hot asst. he was a reclamation project that he credits P for doing).

That might be the case, but also LSU doesn’t F around. It’s a top five gig. Eddie was never the real choice of the decision makers but he won the chip, so had to let him play it out.

Guessing they are going to go after every big name and just get a top choice.

That might be the case, but also LSU doesn’t F around. It’s a top five gig. Eddie was never the real choice of the decision makers but he won the chip, so had to let him play it out.

Urban Meyer

You can argue that it could be the best job in America considering both Ed and Les Miles won championships there and neither are exactly giants of coaching.

Urban Meyer

Not sure they can bring him in with his history with Zach Smith after all the stuff that just came out with LSU, but I wouldn’t put anything past them.

I think more Fickell or MSU’s coach.

I am sure they will throw money at Urban, but who the heck else would fit there? If Aranda keeps it up, I bet he is the pick.

I am sure they will throw money at Urban, but who the heck else would fit there? If Aranda keeps it up, I bet he is the pick.
He would be a great choice, but I think they want a big splash/big name guy like Kiffin/Meyer/Franklin Etc

Greg Schiano? Or does Clay Travis attempt to destroy his reputation again for a second time

Fickel and Campbell got to be at the top of most teams wish list. I'd say Meyer has too much baggage right now, but this is the SEC we're talking about.

It’ll be interesting who they grab and all the team boards who all of a sudden are freaking out knowing their coaches might be poached.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom