Educate Me Please | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Educate Me Please

Ishaq Williams - ND DE
Ebenezer ogundeko - Clemson DE

These guys had SU in final 3 and anyone here who says they weren't a little heart broken would be lying.
I feel like Gus will be a bigger loss than EBO. Gus made the better decision for himself because he's already seeing the field. He wouldn't see the field until his junior year at cuse.

Since you asked about flops, Cecil Howard (I think Beano Cook predicted that he'd win two Heismans) and Chad Elliott.

I feel like Gus will be a bigger loss than EBO. Gus made the better decision for himself because he's already seeing the field. He wouldn't see the field until his junior year at cuse.
I don't wholeheartedly disagree.. but I tend to value RB's less than DE's. I feel that it's easier to get a RB onto the field earlier than it is to get DL onto the field and have them be effective. There are exceptions to every rule, obviously. But I think missing on the DE giving the current makeup of the team is a more significant miss as we may be able to grab a RB in this cycle or the next that could fill the void Gus left.

Vick was a great talent, without a doubt.

But a detestable human being. As good as he was, I am actually relieved he didn't attend Syracuse.

McNabb was a great player and a great person. Vick was a great player and he still is based upon watching him befuddle to Redskins this year.

I'm always left thinking what Syracuse could have done for Vick. Would he have kept the same crew with PP's guidance and getting further away from home?

But what does it matter at this point?

I could look back at all the girls i could have banged in my past as well but it does nothing but hurt. NOT worth it :eek:

i think ray rice and brian leonard who were just about on campus but then going to rutgers thanks to coach p leaving was a huge hit.
And if we got Vick, P likely keeps his job and we also get these guys.

Vick was a great talent, without a doubt.

But a detestable human being. As good as he was, I am actually relieved he didn't attend Syracuse.

McNabb was a great player and a great person. Vick was a great player and he still is based upon watching him befuddle to Redskins this year.
Hard to say how he turns out if Paul Pasqualoni is his college coach vs Beamer

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

And if we got Vick, P likely keeps his job and we also get these guys.
We win the national championship with Vick and Frenney.

We win the national championship with Vick and Frenney.

I doubt that, but we certainly would have been a helluva lot better than 13-10 those 2 years.

Losing Vick crushed the program. Just crushed it.

I doubt that, but we certainly would have been a helluva lot better than 13-10 those 2 years.

When Vick stiffed us, we're we left with Troy? I believe he was recruited to back Vick up?

Xavier Lee.

It's funny. For every one of those "must get" guys who went someplace else and had great success, there are an equal number of "must get" guys who went someplace else and bombed out.

Cuse dodged a bullet on this one.

If you put Vick on that 2000 team with that defense we might have been undefeated going into the Miami game late in the year. Who knows right?

When Vick stiffed us, we're we left with Troy? I believe he was recruited to back Vick up?

The supposed next guy in line at that point was Madei Williams, who had gotten a few snaps behind McNabb in blowouts in '98.

Williams hurt his thumb in camp in '99 while Nunes impressed the staff enough to earn a share of the starting job for the opener. The rest is history.

If you put Vick on that 2000 team with that defense we might have been undefeated going into the Miami game late in the year. Who knows right?

Who knows. We were all of 5-4 going into that Miami game. Maybe Vick was worth 4 more wins, but for a program that never lost less than 3 when McNabb was the starter I'm not sold undefeated was going to happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom