Class of 2014 - Emmitt Holt Webster Schroeder | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Emmitt Holt Webster Schroeder

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
The kid is tearing it up. Francis are we interested or is he just to short at 6'6"?

The kid is tearing it up. Francis are we interested or is he just to short at 6'6"?
Haven't heard that name mentioned in the SU mix so far. If he's a 6'6 PF then I doubt they'll be interested, but if he's a SG or SF then maybe.

What...Michael Carter Williams wasn't a long enough name? Holy hell...! I bet his future wife won't hyphenate her name!

What...Michael Carter Williams wasn't a long enough name? Holy hell...! I bet his future wife won't hyphenate her name!

Just to be clear I think the Webster Schroeder may be the school that he attends...I didn't sense if your sarcasm meter was on or off there.

Just to be clear I think the Webster Schroeder may be the school that he attends...I didn't sense if your sarcasm meter was on or off there.
Thanks for the benefit of the doubt. I was hoping for his sake that the last two were a school name, but I couldn't tell from the OP (no disrespect to JarHead Jim).

Don't think he's on SU's radar. Canisius is very interested. Niagara, Eastern Michigan, Bonaventure, Elon and schools like that are studying him. I think after the weekend he just had his name will start making the rounds to more and more schools especially since he is only a junior.

I'm very close with the holt family. He isn't a high major recruit just yet..Similar to Javon McCrae (Emmit Holt is originally from Newark,NY)

I'm very close with the holt family. He isn't a high major recruit just yet..Similar to Javon McCrae (Emmit Holt is originally from Newark,NY)
So is UB looking at him?

The kid has been in beast mode for the last Month. I was very surprised when I couldn't find a profile for him on or .

He didn't play for a big time AAU program so he didn't get a ton of recognition. However his performances this high school season have been great especially against top competition (Bishop Kearney and Niagara Falls). I expect his stock to increasingly rise. However I don't see Emmitt in Orange but I am squeezing for him no matter where he winds up. He is a great kid and his Schroeder team is a lot of fun to watch. Schroeder reminds me alot of 2009-2010 Syracuse team except they play below the rim. They can sure shoot the lights out though!!!!!

Whatever happened with Javon? I graduated from Newark... Many moons ago...

Whatever happened with Javon? I graduated from Newark... Many moons ago...

senior year at UB..he's doing well. I'm sure he'll get a contract overseas. U play for Coach Ron?

No. I was a wrestler. Are you from Newark?

Go Cuse!

Holt is more of a post player right now who plays mostly with his back to the basket, he plays on a very good Schroeder team that shoots the ball very well and is one of the better teams in the state, unless he grows he's not a high major prospect in my opinion, very good high school player who could get a shot from a mid-major. Depends on how he develops and grows, especially if he can improve his outside shooting. He fits real well on his team and benefits from teams having to defend the 3 which is opening up the inside for him.

Javon McCrea has had a real good career so far at UB. He's gotten better every year.

I wouldnt be surprised if he ended up there...Emmitt's older brother is very very close with Javon

He messed around last night and got a triple double against crosstown rival Thomas. Holt 24, 11 rebs, 10 blx

Dominated last night. He is the best post player in Rochester...just doesnt have Chino's height...yet. That's why he isn't on the radar of big time schools. His name is going to spread though. Got the official invite from the City Rocks for EYBL this summer

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom