Enjoy Tyler Lydon while we can | Syracusefan.com

Enjoy Tyler Lydon while we can

Truly hope, despite rising draft stock, this transfers to conference play

Another year hes got to round that strength out. Hes going to be really good, hes one of those who if they leave to early it could ruin their nba career.

Unfortunately I agree whole-heartily. No problem at the 5 no problem at the 4 .. jeez he can probably play the 3. Its been a while since we have had a freshman that was so freak'n amazing to watch.

Whether he can defend in man to man in the NBA is completely unknown.

Ball handling, strength, and lateral quickness need to be developed for the NBA.

He's clearly the key to this entire team and season. I'm not saying that he's the most important player (although that's not far fetched). But the difference between him and Coleman at the 5 is the difference between us potentially being a top 15 sort of team, and us being out of the tournament. Finally Syracuse is experiencing the power of a stretch 4/5.

I hope we have hi for at least three years. He will be even better in his natural position, and alongside Chukwu Next year.

The kid looks like he just woke up.
The kid looks like he follows the Kenny Powers perspective on weight lifting: "I'm not lifting that $***. It's heavy."
The kid has both moxy and onions.

Imagine him stronger, and with more of a veteran leadership role. The kind of kid the media likes to anoint as Player of the Year. A non-douchey Christian Laetner.

This wasnt a mystery to anyone who watched his tApe

The "mystery" was about whether it would translate outside of high school in New Hampshire. And whether the talent would emerge this early. Both Lydon and Mal have exceeded my expectations already. I thought Lydon would be good, but not this good this soon. I thought Mal would be a disappointment. So happy to be wrong.

Lol. Really? That was conference play essentially.
Conference play is the gauntlet, its attrition. This was facing a great opponent after a few cupcakes. Season may as well begin here.

I hope we have hi for at least three years. He will be even better in his natural position, and alongside Chukwu Next year.

The kid looks like he just woke up.
The kid looks like he follows the Kenny Powers perspective on weight lifting: "I'm not lifting that $***. It's heavy."
The kid has both moxy and onions.

Imagine him stronger, and with more of a veteran leadership role. The kind of kid the media likes to anoint as Player of the Year. A non-douchey Christian Laetner.
Doug McDermott , Jimmer Fredette ?

Tapes are not everything. Roberson is not the same college player that was in his tapes. Malachi never played any D in the tapes I saw. He is playing it here so far.
Maybe my eye is more keen than yours. The skill is obvious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom