EPL Week 6 Thread. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

EPL Week 6 Thread.

my gunners look damn good- dont look now but they have to be one of the faves to win the whole thing now.. ramsey is an incredible story so far-

my gunners look damn good- dont look now but they have to be one of the faves to win the whole thing now.. ramsey is an incredible story so far-
squad is wayyyy too thin, once the fixtures pile up i can see them dropping a lot of points. great first team though.

thin yes- if we can hang on until the next transfer window- can pickup another striker and defender. Midfield is good to go.

The tables are a mess at the moment. The league appears to be wide open since every team A) has holes in defence B) can't score or C) both

will be interesting to see how long this lasts .. not unusual for the tables to look weird at this point but if its not much different say come turkey day.. will be a fun 2nd half.. not so much for the managers.

will be interesting to see how long this lasts .. not unusual for the tables to look weird at this point but if its not much different say come turkey day.. will be a fun 2nd half.. not so much for the managers.

The issue is the minnows aren't playing their part. A lot of the smaller clubs are playing defense in a fashion that confuses/ frusterates the big clubs. None of the big clubs have established an identity that allows them to simply impose their will.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom