Eric Dungeydorf... | Syracusefan.com

Eric Dungeydorf...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
He is football's version of Devo. I would hate him if he played against us, but love him because of his heart, passion and grit. Tommy Gun will need some more snaps this year, because he looked like a freshman out there tonight. Hopefully he will calm down and stop thinking.

Offensive line was solid but not great, specifically in the second half when WMU changed their looks. Scoop Bradshaw was abused in the secondary. I think Trill Williams will supplant him by the end of the year, hell, maybe by game 3.

Lots of the young bucks will hopefully get playing time next week, and start acclimating to the college game. Everyone was concerned that we would lose to this team. If Dungey had stayed in I think SU wins by five touchdowns.

I understand he’s the morale and heart of this team but the reaction when he ran out of bounds into the other teams sideline, and the “trying to pick up the opposing player” ... that stuff can go either way.

He's not going to change. Just like Devo never changed. Just who they are programmed to be. I'd rather he have some swagger, than none at all.
He wont change and i have no problem with his swagger. I just hope he doesnt get tossed from a game or get one of our players tossed backing him up for unnecessary stuff.

He needs to apologize to Evan Adams for getting him ejected from the game.
Evan Adams is a lot of those returning starts. This is what I mean. That whole series could have been avoided.

I understand he’s the morale and heart of this team but the reaction when he ran out of bounds into the other teams sideline, and the “trying to pick up the opposing player” ... that stuff can go either way.
I don't know but if a guy puts his helmet into my chin when I run into him with momentum out of bounds I'm not buying him flowers.

Just stop...please

I actually thought on the sideline thing the WMU player raised his helmet (he was holding it) and slammed it under Dungey's chin. Maybe he was protecting himself, but I've never really seen a player do that. I let that one go. The trying to rough the guy up bit though was over the top. Like I said though, I'll take it if it brings with it all the other dynamic things he brings to the table. Exactly like Devo.

The team was cowering. He put us on his back and won the game. I hope eric dungey never changes

Yup... kid is everything we thought he was. A warrior!

Staff had him splitting 1st team reps with Devito in TC in the weeks leading up to the game... how? Why?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom