ESPN 3/ESPN+ | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN 3/ESPN+

The ESPN app. Nothing is launching

I experience this as well! Was trying to watch the Miami/Fla football game and it wouldn't launch. Thought maybe it was because I was out in the boonies of PA. Then I just tried now while at work, and nothing.

Is the "watch" piece of the espn app broken?

I experience this as well! Was trying to watch the Miami/Fla football game and it wouldn't launch. Thought maybe it was because I was out in the boonies of PA. Then I just tried now while at work, and nothing.

Is the "watch" piece of the espn app broken?

Works fine for me...just pulled it up on my phone.

Works fine for me...just pulled it up on my phone.

Just noticed my problem. I recently switched cable providers (Fios to Spectrum) and still had Fios as my default provider within the app. Actually have a tech over at my house now switching us back to Fios. Spectrum was nothing short of a total debacle. Worst 3 weeks of TV/customer service, by a mile. Cannot wait to call Spectrum later today & cancel.

Correct. You can sign up for one month for $4.99 or whatever and then unsubscribe.

You can then watch ESPN+ content through the WatchESPN app on your laptop/desktop, smart TV, Amazon Fire TV or Roku or whatnot.

ESPN+ is the only way to watch the Liberty game this Saturday, aside from in person.
Best $5 I’ll ever spend.

pretty sure the watchespn app is history unavailable and unsupported in any format. Everyone will need to have a device with technology new enough to handle the new ESPN+ app to get the game, subscribe ($) above and beyond what you pay for your other Tv stuff on a monthly basis for it and on it for as long as you want it. I think. Anyone? Tech guys chime in
Welcome to the world of digital media, my friend. You can't just buy one or two gizmos for a few hundred and use them for 10 years. New age electronics are expensive and need constant software updates - all on the internet. Once you recap your devices you'll be in better shape. If you can't get things up and running in time ... my TV's available anytime.

Last edited:
If you already have ESPN The Magazine ( I know it's now not being printed) or ESPN The Insider, you already have ESPN +. Just go to the login and type in your email and password and bingo. Go Orange!!!!!

Looks like good old free radio on Saturday for me...

Anyone attending want to set up a tripod and Facebook live it or something :)
Reddit college football streams are perfect quality usually.