ESPN on RU recruits | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN on RU recruits

It was a rumor that Rob Moore offered a kid and didn't know he had already committed, and then didn't know one of their rising prospects. Apparently people here throw it around like facts, but we all know deepthrowit is a Rutgers fan.

It is not a rumor. 100% accurate, son. And we have been over this, unlike you, I have my degree from SU.

Syracuse will not get any Bosco kids as long as Toal is there. Now, if we hire Toal in some capacity down the road - then sure, we may get a couple.

It is not a rumor. 100% accurate, son. And we have been over this, unlike you, I have my degree from SU.
Sorry, I still have 4 months and then I'll get my degree. And were you in the room?

This may have been possible had Rob Moore not completely blown his visit at Bosco earlier this year. There is no chance any of the Bosco kids come to Cuse.
Did that seriously kill us for all time? Can't we just call them up and say RM is an idiot?

Especially a father who is a Rutgers fan

Especially one who has never ha anything good to say about SU in any capacity. I believe stated something like Cornelius, Reddish, and Morgan were fringe d1 recruits, or something close along those lines on the old premium side. Any recruit we ever got was mediocre at best.

Things aren't all roses up in the Cuse, but it's becoming very apparent with each post that he had an agenda.

Any recruit we ever got was mediocre at best.
He's just doing his part to remind us that there are mediocre posters here as well... not that he needs that much help, as of late.

Did that seriously kill us for all time? Can't we just call them up and say RM is an idiot?

Wow, What is wrong with some people? Have you ever talked to rob, he is far from an idiot. I would imagine that this story has been embellished on a few levels. Consider the source

Wow, What is wrong with some people? Have you ever talked to rob, he is far from an idiot. I would imagine that this story has been embellished on a few levels. Consider the source
I understand that... I'm just going off the story I was told. Being told that we can't get a recruit now because RM blew his meeting so bad does not show me an aptitude for high level work by Mr. Moore. The idiot comment was more tongue and cheek...

This may have been possible had Rob Moore not completely blown his visit at Bosco earlier this year. There is no chance any of the Bosco kids come to Cuse.
Do you have any proof?

Even if the Moore story is completely true (which I highly doubt) we have a great chance of opening up that door if Doug has a face to face with that head coach. We need to realize these are grown men doing business not to kids fighting over the last ice cream. For what it's worth that same high school coach apparently told Michigan they will never get another recruit from his school but that didn't seem to stop UM.

Carroo is already a soft verbal to RU. He apparently is taking a visit to Miami this weekend...
un-freakin-believable

Can SU hire just 1 bad ass recruiter one of these years? this blows up right in SU's backyard and Golden gets the visit from a major position of need for Syracuse :bang::bang::mad::mad:

These blue chip bosco and even jersey kids are not even taking a look at Syracuse

We would be in much better shape if we had maintained a relationship with the kids, rather than just jumping into the fray now. It appears that we were never really recruiting most of them to begin with. Last year we were in it with Gause right up to signing day, even though he had committed to Rutgers in the fall. Too bad that situation didn't happen this year instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom