Even if hackett leaves... | Syracusefan.com

Even if hackett leaves...

jcuse44

2nd String
@ZachAllen_12: I have been loyal to my commitment and am staying loyal to it. I have been 100% committed, I just wanted things to settle down. #CuseNation

@ZachAllen_12: I have been loyal to my commitment and am staying loyal to it. I have been 100% committed, I just wanted things to settle down. #CuseNation

That was before this Hackett rumor.

Id have to think hack let him know this may be happening over the past 48 hours. Zach posted that 3 hours ago. I bet this isn't a surprise for him

Also...

@ZachAllen_12: I want to thank all the Syracuse fans who have been so supportive through this whole process. Means a lot. #OrangeNation #CuseNation #Cuse

Id have to think hack let him know this may be happening over the past 48 hours. Zach posted that 3 hours ago. I bet this isn't a surprise for him

his coach told the Syracuse espnradio station that they were told Hacket was staying

I don't see it. It sure looks like, if it is true, Hackett took a play from Marrone's playbook.

I was taught to not say anything if i didn't have anything good to say about someone, so i will leave it at that.

I would not want to be the person who has to tell Floyd Little that what he said wasn't true. In the end, the only thing we have is our word and our actions (how we treat people).

Anything these coaches say about "staying" should be (but usually isn't) preceded with a clarifier: "As of right now..."

I hope this doesn't apply to Hackett, but why do these college football coaches have to be such ing liars? It seems every single one of them lies. I don't care about the fan drama or consternation, but how the hell do they walk into a kid's home, meet his parents and lie to his ing face?

Hope he doesn't have to change his twitter handle.

I heard Oklahoma Stats offered him earlier this week. Can't give the source.

Hope he stays. If he doesn't then we better be breaking ground on the Doug Marrone IPF in the spring, named after the largest donor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom