Everyone go on record with noel | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Everyone go on record with noel

That thing MCW took care of for him in the tweet was getting hooked up with a barber in the Cuse. Get your blue light and dome dogs ready.

He absolutely unequivocally assuredly without a shadow of doubt choose a school with a D1 varsity basketball team.

I'll go on record with the 'Cuse!! If not, I think it's Gtown. I think NN would make a good villain at Gtown if we don't get him. :mad:

kentucky--wants to go pro right away---thats cals mo--i think this is a no brainer

Noel came to our best Midnight Madness of all time, he also came to the Uconn game with a crowd of over 30,000. With that, and Syracuse being on him the longest along with his friendship with MCW, I'll go with Syracuse!

I predict that he announces he needs more time to decide.

This is a forum, my man, where people respond to other posts. You made a post that, in my opinion, was silly. Of course he's going to the NBA... your post seemed to point to the possibility that this might not happen as you just did again. That is just silly talk. Here's my observation, he hasn't yet declared but obviously will. If you truly think that this is a factor for Noel, which believe me I wish it was, then I believe you're drinking too much of that Orange Kool-aid.

Wow...you must be reading my sub-concious mind!! No where in my posts do I say that AD going to the NBA might not happen. Again, (and I will put this caps so you can focus on it) I WAS MAKING THE OBSERVATION THAT AD HAS NOT YET OFFICIALLY DELCARED AND WONDER IF THAT COULD BE A CONSIDERATION FOR NN. If you don't understand that or try to read into it again, then you have way too much time on your hands.

Cuse.

And I'm basing that on nothing other than general optimism.

I'm picking Kentucky with Georgetown a close 2nd, we need another guard for next year who can penetrate not another defender. Our best teams have always had people who could get in the lane and score. In 1987 Sherm, Stevie,DC, 1996 Sims,Wallace, 2003 Billy,Gerry,Melo, 2010 Scoop,Andy,Kris, 2012 Scoop,Kris,Dion next year only MCW.

SYRACUSE.

then Brooklyn as the 1st overall.

Oh Lord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors