Everyone go on record with noel | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Everyone go on record with noel

GTown... but I hope tomorrow I owe him an apology for ever thinking he could be lower himself to that.

Being a true SU fan I usually have a bad feeling about us getting any recruit like this, but I've had a real good feeling on this one for a while now.

So, hell yeah, I'm all-in on Cuse.

LGO!!!

Cheers,
Neil

Being a true SU fan I usually have a bad feeling about us getting any recruit like this, but I've had a real good feeling on this one for a while now.

So, hell yeah, I'm all-in on Cuse.

LGO!!!

Cheers,
Neil
I don't like all this "all-in" talk...The last time this board used that phrase, things didn't end well for the Orange.

too much MCW contact for me to see him slight his friend for Gtown a day later, just dont think he ever wanted to go to UK, gotta say Cuse.

If he picks Georgetown, will he be able to say, "I'm a Hoya" without throwing up in his mouth? I don't think it's possible.

Why the hell would Davis come back for another year?? It makes absolutely no sense. The guy is a solid NBA draft pick and has already won a NC. You think he likes college that much? He's gone as clearly as the sun rises every morning. With that being said, do you really think that Calimari hasn't told him as much? Please... he knows very well that he's got the headliner at any of three he is considering. Unfortunately, there is no such block as you may seem to think.

He's likely making very good money either way, maybe his girlfriend needs the insurance from the job Cal got her? :noidea:

If decision is left to him - Cuse
If mom makes decision for him - GTown (barf)
If money comes in to play then pay pal Cal would land him. (barf again)

Syracuse because I said so not because someone hasn't heard and has always in the past and NN knows waht's best not JT3 or the Calamaria

I think it's Cuse, but I wouldnt' be shocked for G'Town to come out on top.

OCC... BRNCUSEFRVCUSE is closing him tonight.

I'll go 'Cuse because nobody is giving us a chance in hell.Not the Media, Fellow HS allstars, nobody.

Nerlens Noel to 'Cuse.

SU - Melo Ctr, 30,000 fans in the Dome, closer to home, MCW, Championship potential, etc, etc...
GTown - Big man U?
UK - Following AD is an accident waiting to happen. Don't quite live up to expectations and you get run out of town.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom