EYBL & EYCL 2023 | Syracusefan.com

EYBL & EYCL 2023

jordville

Hall of Fame
The EYBL is back! Session 1 starts next weekend (4/21-23) here in Atlanta. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this year as my son has a soccer tournament in Charleston that weekend. Here are the rest of the session locations and dates...
Screenshot_20230415-211206_Chrome.jpg

Something new this year is the addition of the EYCL...

The road to Peach Jam now has two paths. The 13th season of the EYBL will be accompanied by the introduction of the Elite Youth Champions League. The EYCL regular season winner will advance to the EYBL Finals at Peach Jam.

The EYCL field is comprised of Nike and selected programs who applied and have been accepted into the league...​

2023 EYCL Field​

Mac Irvin Fire (IL)
Alabama Fusion (AL)
UPlay (CAN)
Howard Pulley (MN)
Final Red (PA)
Team Iso Joe (AR)
Kingdom Hoops (IA)
MoKan EYCL (MO)
Rens United BC (NY)
UPlay Western Alliance (CAN)
MeanStreets Blue Smoke (IL)
Soldiers EYCL (CA)
Team Ramey (MO)
City Rocks HOPE (NY)
Team DTermined (CA)
Team Thad Reform Sports (TN)

Where’s TTO? I’m confused by this new structure.

Where’s TTO? I’m confused by this new structure.
They still have all the usual suspects in the EYBL, TTO included. But they have also added these news teams that will compete in the EYCL. For example, you still have the City Rocks in the EYBL but then you also have the City Rocks HOPE in the EYCL. I suppose it is a way to get two of your programs into Peach Jam.

They still have all the usual suspects in the EYBL, TTO included. But they have also added these news teams that will compete in the EYCL. For example, you still have the City Rocks in the EYBL but then you also have the City Rocks HOPE in the EYCL. I suppose it is a way to get two of your programs into Peach Jam.
Do Mulready and Owens play for Hope or the regular City Rocks team?

The EYBL is back! Session 1 starts next weekend (4/21-23) here in Atlanta. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this year as my son has a soccer tournament in Charleston that weekend. Here are the rest of the session locations and dates...
View attachment 227051

Something new this year is the addition of the EYCL...

The road to Peach Jam now has two paths. The 13th season of the EYBL will be accompanied by the introduction of the Elite Youth Champions League. The EYCL regular season winner will advance to the EYBL Finals at Peach Jam.​

The EYCL field is comprised of Nike and selected programs who applied and have been accepted into the league...​

2023 EYCL Field​

Mac Irvin Fire (IL)
Alabama Fusion (AL)
UPlay (CAN)
Howard Pulley (MN)
Final Red (PA)
Team Iso Joe (AR)
Kingdom Hoops (IA)
MoKan EYCL (MO)
Rens United BC (NY)
UPlay Western Alliance (CAN)
MeanStreets Blue Smoke (IL)
Soldiers EYCL (CA)
Team Ramey (MO)
City Rocks HOPE (NY)
Team DTermined (CA)
Team Thad Reform Sports (TN)
Here is a link to all the teams in the EYBL...

The outside signage looks really nice, and the inside banners look good too. I'm up at Lakepoint at least two-three times a week.

Here is the schedule for the big dogs...

Interesting that all the sites are in the southeast or southwest.

Team rankings and rosters as we kickoff EYBL Session #1...

FYI: Donnie will be wearing #10 for #1 Team Takeover.