Class of 2020 - F Jyare Davis (DE) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/15/24) | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 F Jyare Davis (DE) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/15/24)

If the returning starters don't play defense, and rebound he will get 30 minutes a game. Red isn't going to put up with getting outrebounded by 10+ in games next year.
I'm excited for him as a backup F...esspecially his scoring ability if Bell is off, but he has a negative DBPM for his career at Delaware. What have you seen that suggests he's a defensive stopper?

How about my butt? I prefer to hang on to my butt.

r/photoshopbattles - PsBattle: Marshawn Lynch hold my dick 2.0

This kid has skills that no one else has on this team. His form is good and I think he can shoot over 30% from three. Big, strong body. The video shows some impressive passing skills as does Lampkins. Add them to Westry and we might actually have some playmakers on next year’s team. Congratulations on the coaching staff recognizing the skills that Davis brings to the team.

Bell will be a player most games, you would hope… but this helps to hold him accountable when he goes off the rails.

Great addition. This kid is going to be a guy the coaches can trust. Has limitations but he will give an honest effort every game.

Would make 0 sense. Maliq left because he wants to start. Duke is bringing in arguably the greatest recruiting class ever next year. He would be 8th man on that team next year.
That’s true for Maliq, but would be great for Duke. He’s the perfect teammate to play with all those stars. Veteran leader and a great teammate.

I'm excited for him as a backup F...esspecially his scoring ability if Bell is off, but he has a negative DBPM for his career at Delaware. What have you seen that suggests he's a defensive stopper?
If he guards his man he is better then Bell.
I never said anything about defensive stopper, but he rebounds which is better then Bell.

I watched a few Delaware games. Davis is not a great defender. Got beat back door a few times. Definitely a good enough athlete to be a good defender. He is a very good rebounder. Big and strong enough to play the 5 for a few minutes if needed.