F Michigan and the Big ten | Syracusefan.com

F Michigan and the Big ten

Clark Kellogg WAS OVER Michigan tonight, and he is a freaking Buckeye and on the Ohio State BOT. I despise the B1G.

B1G should never be allowed to win a bball championship. They should stick to playing football and lobbying cable companies to carry their turd channel everywhere. I'm surprised they haven't sent any envoys to Mars yet so that the hot ticket Nebraska vs Iowa rivalry volleyball game can be shown on Mars TV basic lineup in 2016.

F Louisville too - no way in hell am I cheering for the team that is arguably our biggest rival now.

At least there wasn't Duke or UNC. F UNC and Duke.

B1G should never be allowed to win a bball championship. They should stick to playing football and lobbying cable companies to carry their turd channel everywhere. I'm surprised they haven't sent any envoys to Mars yet so that the hot ticket Nebraska vs Iowa rivalry volleyball game can be shown on Mars TV basic lineup in 2016.

They don't win NCs in football either. ;)

Cheers,
Neil

Clark Kellogg WAS OVER Michigan tonight, and he is a freaking Buckeye and on the Ohio State BOT. I despise the B1G.
Maybe it's just me, but I can barely stand to listen to Kellogg's color commentary during the game. I keep thinking "why not Bilas?"

Maybe it's just me, but I can barely stand to listen to Kellogg's color commentary during the game. I keep thinking "why not Bilas?"
Why not Bilas, Raf, and Sean McD. They are three best in the business.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom