Class of 2024 - F Tabitha Betson (Australia/FL) Verbal to Colorado | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 F Tabitha Betson (Australia/FL) Verbal to Colorado

Offers from Hofstra, Monmouth, Manhattan College, Campbell, VCU, Northwestern, Long Beach St, FAU, Portland, Yale, Louisiana, Colorado, Clemson, UMD, Syracuse

Tabitha, choose well and join us at…​

IMG_5506.gif

OFFERED > TABITHA BETSON, MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA
# 24 6'2" F Aussie Forward CO 2024 Australian team 2022 - U16 FIBA Asia & U17 World Cup Nationals VIC team 2021 2022 (Capt) DME Academy Florida tabithabet@gmail.com

AGGRESSIVE, REBOUNDS WELL,RUNS THE FLOOR WELL, OUTLET PASSING OFF REBOUND EXCELLENT HAS A VERY SMOOTH 3POINT SHOT. VERY VALUABLE CAB RECRUIT. :)

With our success with Australian players, and two of her current teammates committed to Syracuse, I am really shocked that we are out of contention for her services! Colorado?...Northwestern?.. Clemson???

With our success with Australian players, and two of her current teammates committed to Syracuse, I am really shocked that we are out of contention for her services! Colorado?...Northwestern?.. Clemson???
Those 3 schools make no sense.

I see 3 unique living opportunities. NW is a superior university in Chicago. Clemson is on par with SU with a very picturesque campus. Unsure on Colorado as a school, but it has the Rockies.
Maybe she understands that off she goes to school and plays with people she already knows, it would be harder for her to break out and find a different group of friends. Who knows? Good luck to her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom