F YEA | Syracusefan.com

F YEA

All my reffing buddies who dump on SU because they play zone, were giving me grief saying we didn't deserve to be in the tourney. Well tonight, I can say to them with complete conviction ...

images

How about those two charges they called in the first half? Wow..

The first was a good call. The second you could see that the MT player sat down easily. But the TV showed us a different angle than the ref had and I understand why he called it. And SU players stopped trying to drive with the ball where there was no opening and we played much better from there. I'm serious. We made a really good adjustment as a team from that point, and that's what good teams do.

The first was a good call. The second you could see that the MT player sat down easily. But the TV showed us a different angle than the ref had and I understand why he called it. And SU players stopped trying to drive with the ball where there was no opening and we played much better from there. I'm serious. We made a really good adjustment as a team from that point, and that's what good teams do.

The worst was the one on Mal early second galfm. Whoever called that should be fired.

The first his foot was in the circle.

The first his foot was in the circle.

Was he the primary defender? And did he have position before he entered the semi-circle? But to be honest, I was thinking of the two quick ones we got in the first half, and I don't think I saw the one to which you're referring.

Was he the primary defender? And did he have position before he entered the semi-circle? But to be honest, I was thinking of the two quick ones we got in the first half, and I don't think I saw the one to which you're referring.

Howard's. Would have been an and 1.

The only obvious one was when Roberson drove down the baseline. That was blatant.

Other ones..eh.

Go Orange.

great game and I am not complaining at all, but I thought you couldn't draw a charge in the restricted area.

What a bipolar year this has been. Did u see that streak graphic they showed? Lol

i think its actually quite predictable

early season, lots of prep...fresh legs..rolling

coach suspended...tank

coach comes back...we go on a mission

end of the conference schedule...tough teams...legs tired...teams seeing our zone a second time...

tourney...good bit of rest..prep time...teams unfamiliar with the zone...victoryy

great game and I am not complaining at all, but I thought you couldn't draw a charge in the restricted area.

There are differences between the NBA rule book and others. This is a good discussion for another time, but tonight, let there be celebrations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom