Fab Melo Ineligible for Academics? | Syracusefan.com

Fab Melo Ineligible for Academics?

CPAMan

Walk On
How did this come up NOW? Wouldnt it only be in dec after the first semester?

I hope I am wrong here, but your question (and many others) raise a red flag.
Did JB choke and pull the lever when the chance arose? The expectation that SU will lose early in the tournament has once again been building in the press. We have all been hearing it. With Fab now suspended, JB’s legacy is protected no matter what happens.

I hope I am wrong, but if correct, JB has blown it this time. The sharper SU fans will sniff this little ruse out and JB’s days as SU coach will come to an abrupt and unheralded end.

Did JB choke and pull the lever when the chance arose? The expectation that SU will lose early in the tournament has once again been building in the press. We have all been hearing it. With Fab now suspended, JB’s legacy is protected no matter what happens.

I hope I am wrong, but if correct, JB has blown it this time. The sharper SU fans will sniff this little ruse out and JB’s days as SU coach will come to an abrupt and unheralded end.

what exactly are you implying here?

You have to be kidding, so your theory is that JB derailed his own team by forcing the university to deem Fab ineligible to explain away possibly losing earlier than expected in the tournament? Wow. I've heard everything now. It was probably spurred by the success of that genius strategy JB brilliantly connived 2 years ago by having Arinze get hurt. Unbelievable logic. Protecting one's legacy by having a starter declared ineligible - brilliant simply brilliant. Yup real sharp SU fans will sniff this out -people are getting really scary here.

There has been plenty of terrible posts today, but this one, sir, takes the cake. Well done...

Top nomination for idiotic post of the year.

Wow, that is the conspiracy theory of all conspiracy theories. Its not like JB wants another NC or anything...

This is the school part of SU that is trying to exert its control over the athletics department that has, at least in the eyes of Joe Public, lost "institutional control." Combine that with the NCAA microscope (BF, drug tests, etc) and a student athlete who only cared about the latter part of his title and its a recipe for the University to set an example. Its difficult to understand for most fans but the integrity of the University as a whole is at stake.

Wow...that really is a terrible take.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Wow...that really is a terrible take.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Apparently, none of you are the sharper SU fans that orange2win was talking about.

We don't even know if it was really Academics as it could be something else entirely. Too many assumptions going around without knowing any facts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom