Fab update... | Syracusefan.com

Fab update...

Jake

Mod
(disclaimer - if you're not into these types of non specific updates. Don't read any further - don't respond to this thread - just move along).

Liking the chances of his eventual return much better today. Got an encouraging report. Nothing is guaranteed. Would think it'll be resolved in time for G town...maybe sooner.

I reserve the right to change my opinion as circumstances change.

Thanks Jake and appreciate the updates. The people who are complaining about limited information coming out need to just not read and/or respond. Most of us really appreciate any information that you can provide.

Sign me up for Fab being back for the Georgetown game and the rest of the season and I'll be happy.

5A.gif

Thanks Jake. Now let's see who is the first to demand more information. :crazy:

Jake I hope you are correct.
I saw "johnny Detroit" tweeted that Fab was denied on his first appeal and is awaiting a 2nd Friday.

over/under on views for this thread 24 hours from now: 20,000

(disclaimer - if you're not into these types of non specific updates. Don't read any further - don't respond to this thread - just move along).

Liking the chances of his eventual return much better today. Got an encouraging report. Nothing is guaranteed. Would think it'll be resolved in time for G town...maybe sooner.

Nope Jake, no more changes from you on this issue.. We will take this stance and run! Thanks as always! :)

I humbly suggest that this post be pinned

Again, let me just get this post out of the way for the board. You are talking out of your butt and being cryptic. How was that, am I saying it right?;)

Jake I hope you are correct.
I saw "johnny Detroit" tweeted that Fab was denied on his first appeal and is awaiting a 2nd Friday.

Nice, a professional handicapper with the info. He has plan A and B right but he doesn't know about plan C.

Like everyone else here, I hope your right and we have Fab back in time for G.

Thanks Jake. I've always appreciated your insight when I lurked on this board, now I can actually voice my thanks. As far as more information goes, all I ask is that you please inform us as to Fab's "happy ending" movie:cool:

Come on "Plan C"!!! (waving pom poms and plan C foam finger)

In Jake We Trust...thanks for the post. G'Town game would be an ideal return and he'd have plenty of time to get ready for the real games in mid-March. Hope it comes to fruition but your post gives me the first real reason for optimism.

thanks Jake.