Fallon talking SU on Tonight Show | Syracusefan.com

Fallon talking SU on Tonight Show

Cuse1055

SU Video Maven
Jimmy Fallon just spent 5 minutes talking about his time at the game on Saturday. He even showed the video clip of his shooting contest participation. He was very thankful to Boeheim and SU for hosting him. Another example of the great publicity that Weitsman has brought to this university. Cool stuff.

Jimmy Fallon just spent 5 minutes talking about his time at the game on Saturday. He even showed the video clip of his shooting contest participation. He was very thankful to Boeheim and SU for hosting him. Another example of the great publicity that Weitsman has brought to this university. Cool stuff.
Yup. Those three guys sitting courtside at the dome had been running nonstop on espn all day. One of the captions was “what did you say to Boeheim?” Lol

Weitsman has been a blessing for SU basketball. The Academy that he is starting will become a premier institution that will benefit SU and the area for generations. We are very fortunate to have him support Syracuse.

Weitsman has been a blessing for SU basketball. The Academy that he is starting will become a premier institution that will benefit SU and the area for generations. We are very fortunate to have him support Syracuse.

1583238089703.jpeg

Anyone have any Youtube clips to share?

So awesome. I love this. Imagine if we were actually good? Celebs would love to come in for a big game even more.

Yep great stuff and good publicity for Cuse. Now we need some top tier recruits and win our Dome games in the future. Weitsman is great for Cuse and brings the type of swagger and big time we need.

Cuse

Didn't personally benefit them. Have a good source on this.
That's fantastic. They still wouldn't have come if Weitsman hadn't laid out 3/4 of a million dollars, right?

Wonder if he claims those deductions as well.

I'm very glad it appears the reactions to this were mostly positive yesterday. I kept holding my breath when they mentioned rich booster on the radio. Luckily Edelman made that FaceTime call so the talking heads focused all their energy on that.

Also want to say I was pleased with how into the game all three guys were. OBJ couldn't have cared less.

when was the last time one of these celebrities even commented on being at the game, yet alone spend so much time talking about it? This is the second watched late night program in the country, and we got a solid five minute ad on the school, and how great the atmosphere was etc. Anyone who is looking at this from a negative standpoint is crazy. The publicity that these three got just for being there, and the publicity from Jimmy talking about it for a good five minutes is priceless to this school. I for one say, thank you to Adam for bringing this type of exposure to our school!

SU should name Jimmy Fallon as coach in waiting. He had great form tossing the two balls into the student section. He would probably make a great big man coach.

I have no inside knowledge but am confident given Mr. Weitsman’s interest in charitable giving that any amounts are in the form of donations to foundations or contributions to favorite charities. A quick search on the internet for example shows Tom Brady having a foundation to help former players with serious injuries and Jimmy Fallon having a relationship with an organization helping very ill children. Assuming this is the case, then I applaud Mr. Weitsman and thank him for all that he is doing in all of its different forms.

Clip on CNY Central:

How kind of him to say "so much energy".

I was told Edelman and Brady had meetings at Weitsman's mansion in Skaneateles with possible business associates.
Not sure if Fallon was there for these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom