Who wins the deal?

• Team A

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Team B

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SWFLCUSE

All Conference
So I draft drafted my team and almost immediately got a trade offer from one of my friends in the league.

Team A gets : Dion and Rose

Team B gets: Jrue Holiday, Iggy, and Greivis Vasquez

Who wins this deal and why?

What's the scoring like? I'll opine after this key tidbit of information.

I think Team B gets the better deal, because I'm not sure if this season Rose is going to be what he used to be.

What's the scoring like? I'll opine after this key tidbit of information.
upload_2013-10-14_21-13-55.png

It is head to head weekly matchups

Based on that scoring, I'd take Rose/Waiters all fvcking day...

Assist wise, he's comparable to Jrue and Vasquez on a 1 v 1 basis, but his scoring is much higher and he gets to the line way more. Iggy is a throw away in this deal because I'm highly confident you can replace him in the first few weeks with a free agent that surprises.

Just to follow up on my post... I've played fantasy basketball for the last decade for $$$. I have finished in the top 3 in the league 80% of the time.

I don't know if it makes a difference but the rest of my roster is
Stephen Curry
Kawhi Leonard
Tyreke Evens
Larry Sanders
Al Horford
DeMarcus Cousins
Evan Turner
Jimmy Butler
Kyle Lowry
Tristan Thompson

I don't know if it makes a difference but the rest of my roster is
Stephen Curry
Kawhi Leonard
Tyreke Evens
Larry Sanders
Al Horford
DeMarcus Cousins
Evan Turner
Jimmy Butler
Kyle Lowry
Tristan Thompson
How many can you start? Also, which side of this trade are you on? You team A or B?

If you're acquiring Rose/Waiters, I love this trade for you. You already have enough guards to absorb the loss of guys you're getting rid of and they'd do nothing for you on your bench. Rose is going to dominate. He's healthy. I love the Rose/Curry/Turner/Lowry rotation. That rotation should be top 3 in your league.

Last edited:
Dion and Rose and it's not close.

Well, maybe only due to Rose's health, but remember the dude won the MVP before he went down.

How many can you start? Also, which side of this trade are you on? You team A or B?

If you're acquiring Rose/Waiters, I love this trade for you. You already have enough guards to absorb the loss of guys you're getting rid of and they'd do nothing for you on your bench. Rose is going to dominate. He's healthy. I love the Rose/Curry/Turner/Lowry rotation. That rotation should be top 3 in your league.
I Start a PG, SG, SF, PF, C, G, F, and Three utilities. I would be receiving Rose and the guy said he didn't think I would even consider this trade. The only reason he offered it to me is because He knows I like Cuse and he isn't convinced on Rose's health.

I Start a PG, SG, SF, PF, C, G, F, and Three utilities. I would be receiving Rose and the guy said he didn't think I would even consider this trade. The only reason he offered it to me is because He knows I like Cuse and he isn't convinced on Rose's health.
I love it for your squad. Great job.

Now, we need to find you some breakout forwards...