Favorite Former Cuse player week. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Favorite Former Cuse player week.

I don't think he has been mentioned yet but I'm going with Lawrence Moten. Sure he had a couple ill-advised timeouts. But he is our all time leading scorer! Plus he really helped smooth the transition from the Billy Owens years to the John Wallace years when we were dealing with the probation crap. His freshman year we had Dave Johnson and Adrian Autry but we really needed a 3rd scorer to step up and he kind of came out of nowhere to do it.

I love them all. There are only a few ORANGEMEN that I have disliked and this is not the time or the place.
It always astounds me that Lawrence Moten doesn't get more respect in these threads. There were at least two years that he was the only reason I watched SU Basketball. He was a football player that just loved the round ball.

Sorry MSO I was pecking away while you posted.

Since I'm only 22, Carmelo Anthony is my choice. Will always love Hak and G-Mac and all the players that played during my 4 years at SU, but 'Melo was an amazing part of the first sports team I ever truly cared about to win a championship.

Moten is my vote. Although I hate to be pinned down to one.

Eric Devendorf. The trash talking was a bit much at times but I loved the swag and confidence he played with. Dude had serious talent and its cool to see he's still very much involved with the Cuse family.

John Wallace, Tyrone Albright, and Ronneil Herron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom