• MU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • L-ville

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gilardino

Starter
*Grateful for my beautiful family.

*Drove to Atlanta Thursday, came back last night.

*It was an opportunity of a life time, so glad I went. Next time cuse in final 4, I am going regardless of location. If I fly, I fly.

*It was a blast meeting and drinking with so mnay cuse fans, talking to other fan bases and just soaking up the moment.

*Loved seeing all the former players, moten, orr, DC, waiters, schaeys, etc

*Sad the trip ended sooner than expected, I so wanted 2 more days in Atlanta with a shot at title game.

*Will be tough to watch game tonight, knowing I was here just 2 days ago.

*MU fans were obnixious, do I want L-ville? IDK

*Nervous with this stupid investigation, no post season ban please.

*Wanted this games for my 3 sons, so bad. I hope they can see a title soon.

*A magical season, cuse for life!!!!!

Before this weekend, I would have said, if we lost, I would NEVER root for Louisville. And then I experienced the Michigan fans. Holy crap... what a bunch of douche nozzles (at least a high percentage).

I've always kind of liked Michigan and thought their fans were great when we beat the snot out of them in the BIG HOUSE. But their bball fans are just trash-talking, pretentious, -don't-stink assbags (from mothers/father to lil brats and everything in between).

MU fans brought it.. More so then any CUSE fan there!! I could only wish out fan were as loud,crazy,nuts,proud,ect. That being said. My holel was just that! A HOLE! Never again in my life will I stay at such a place!!! I feared for my life at one moment.. There were hookers all over the place and pimps watching your every move! Drugs were sold and used in the open... That's what I get paying for a cheep room I guess. I'm on my way back now. (Someplace in South Carolina) the next time we make the Final Four I WILL BE FLYING AND A BETTER HOTEL!

Louisville fans are great. Still here, and they are super friendly. Stop and talk to me all the time. Michigan pretty much just into themselves.

As much as I have tried to really dislike the cards - when I see the interviews of all of their players Smith, Siva, Ware - they are genuine nice kids from every interview. When we have played them other than their mugging style on D - every foul and collision is treated respectfully between our two clubs. Also the cards two sr G's aren't all that likely to have the size to succeed at the next level. Maybe a small chance but the system is as much to thank for their success as the players. I will be rooting for Louisville tonight. UM has two sons of NBA stars who probably were raised in the nicest conditions any kid could have hoped for. They have had it all.. easy upbringing and now NC game. The Lville kids deserve it.

On a side note - it would really have cemented a fun rivalry we have had with the cards if we got a game 4 this year. It probably hurts less if UM loses to them than if UM wins with their dbag fans. Beilein is a class act and Pitino a good guy too despite his snarly JB like approach the older he gets : ). So with that said I hope they smoke the wolverines and UM adds another title loss to their resume.

Great to see you Gilardino. There's a ton of what ifs on not seeing the game tonight in person after the loss, but it was a great experience, and it was fun to see you.

- One of the great things is seeing all the guys back, and it says something as I watch the Fab Five in the championship, that our past players travel to the BET, the regionals, and the Final Four, not just the Championship.
- I was in 139 leading some name chants for SU guys as they walked down the aisle. David Siock, Brandon Reese... a Michigan fan behind me asked how I knew all these guys, and I said because I'm a fan.
- I'm not sure I've ever been a part of a more agonizing grueling comeback. It was truly a chip away and hope to get to a lower number at each timeout. I was emotionally drained.
- I went to Atlanta for the Final Four in 2007. There were way more people this time, and it was almost too packed. The park, the Marta, it was much more comfortable in 2007.
- That said, Atlanta is a great city. I even stayed a touch longer before driving back just to see Turner Field on Sunday. I saw a good amount of orange, so I'm happy that not everyone left early like me.
- The what if game is so hard. What if it wasn't a charge, or Michigan doesn't hit bombs, but everytime I'm starting to think that way, I'm trying to talk myself into thinking ... what if we didn't make it and I didn't get to see the fifth Final Four in school history.