FGCU "Dunk City" highlights | Syracusefan.com

FGCU "Dunk City" highlights

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
Never seen anything like this Cinderella, no flukes here, these dudes are legit. Wow what a story. Listen especially to the crowd reaction for the overhead shot for the Gtown Fieler one handed monster dunk.

Gotta be rooting for these guys right after us.

LOVE them! Hell, I might be rooting for them before us! (Did I just get myself banned for life?)

This team isn't playing to win. They just playing to have fun. And that's why they're winning. Awesome.

The best part is hearing Reggie Miller giggling like a kid after every dunk. I can't see how their game vs Florida will be anything but a letdown...sure hope I'm wrong though. Looking forward to hearing the crowd, its gotta be 90% FGCU right?

The best part is hearing Reggie Miller giggling like a kid after every dunk. I can't see how their game vs Florida will be anything but a letdown...sure hope I'm wrong though. Looking forward to hearing the crowd, its gotta be 90% FGCU right?
yeah I can't imagine for a moment with all the distractions this week they're going to be able to keep it up. If they do, not kidding here, it will be one of the greatest stories in the history of sports. It's trending that way to begin with.

I've never said so many "Oh My"'s in my life as I did watching those two games.

yeah I can't imagine for a moment with all the distractions this week they're going to be able to keep it up. If they do, not kidding here, it will be one of the greatest stories in the history of sports. It's trending that way to begin with.

Apparently, the biggest distraction is the media's nonsensical fascination with the coach's net worth. It's downright disgusting.

I've never said so many "Oh My"'s in my life as I did watching those two games.
seriously right, my family was in the other room wondering if the Cuse was on or what the heck was going on. I was as animated as if we we're playing and winning big.

Apparently, the biggest distraction is the media's nonsensical fascination with the coach's net worth. It's downright disgusting.
or with his wife making her (now a mature mom of three) completely uncomfortable forcing Enfield to make the point that she mostly modeled clothes, not in unmentionables, etc. Really ridiculous.

On a better note the coach sounds like and carries himself like a solid person.

These guys had to grow up watching And1 mixtapes because that's exactly how they play. Amazingly precise while being so entertaining. Can we play like that please?

This is the type of basketball that NCAA can be every in almost every game in Division 1. If FGCU has such athletes, almost everyone does. However it's ruined by physical BS and thug play that the refs allow to go on in most conferences (Big East, Big Ten etc.).

Imagine if most teams were actually allowed to play like this?

Stop the never called reach ins, illegal screens, bumps, and general thug play that's allowed to go on. Yes teams like Marquette and Gtown will never make the tourney, but the product will be fun to watch across the board.

That was just awesome. Love it. Hope they keep rolling.

These guys had to grow up watching And1 mixtapes because that's exactly how they play. Amazingly precise while being so entertaining. Can we play like that please?

There was an SI article on several of the players and their backgrounds - essentially how bad they were two years ago. one of their guards was shooting the ball by flicking the ball with his thumbs - essentially a two-hand push shot. Fieler and Brown were in terrible shape. Enfield had all kinds of issues to correct.