Filling the "no sports" void | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Filling the "no sports" void

Not too shabby for the first round of signings. 10 slots to fill, have 5 right off the bat. 3 that I'm super pumped about, 2 that were filling some holes. I've got two more studs that I'm going after, might end my class at 7, or if I have funds remaining, might try to grab a couple stragglers for cheap.

Filled up all 12 spots on day, pretty excited about my OL and LB haul this year.
Picked up a QB and RB with high upset so hopefully they pan out.

I took a somewhat conservative approach this cycle, filled my 10 spots but probably could have aimed higher. Targeted players based more on potential than current ratings, we'll see how it pans out.

LB Hollingsworth is all yours, he lost his spot with me.
I spent too quickly to try and wrap up guys early and it backfired. I have a bunch of guys that have dropped me to 2nd because Im broke.

I spent too quickly to try and wrap up guys early and it backfired. I have a bunch of guys that have dropped me to 2nd because Im broke.
That happened to me my first and ended up only signing two people, my asst had to pick up my slack haha.

I'm up 10-7 at half, my team is looking real sloppy not happy with the start of this season...

I'm tied at 10 at the half, a costly fumble on the second play of the game put me behind early.

34-14 to get the first W on the season
Started off the 2nd half with back to back 99 yard drives :)

Fell apart in the 2nd half, opened the season with an L.
Totally forgot about exhibition games, not sure if that's affecting us at all.

Lost to Tufts 45-31
Winning at half today 23-14
Defense is going to be terrible it seems

Spent the weekend camping, havent been able to check since the first game. I swear I scheduled an easier OCC lol
I picked an ok OOC this year

Also just getting back from camping.
My super easy OCC schedule did me no favor(Tufts now ranked #16 and lost to a 1-6 team...) and Ursinus spanked me again 62-0...4-3 on the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom