Finally... Definitive info about Atlantis, tickets, etc. | Syracusefan.com

Finally... Definitive info about Atlantis, tickets, etc.

cto

Administrator
TICKET ONLY INFO IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS MESSAGE FROM SU ATHLETICS...

We are excited to announce the Syracuse University Battle 4 Atlantis 2015 packages. Packages are available for purchase now!To order, please visit www.syracusefantravel.com.

Teams in the tournament:

Syracuse, Gonzaga, Michigan, Texas, Texas A&M, UConn, Charlotte, Washington

Tournament Format:

Each team is guaranteed 3 games, win or lose. Each team will play one game a day starting on Wednesday, November 25. The tournament concludes on November 27.

Travel Packages from Miller Travel:

Syracuse Athletics has partnered with Miller Travel to offer “land-only” travel packages that include preferred rates on room accommodations. All travel packages include the room tower and view of the party’s choice, based on availability. The Atlantis is comprised of 5 towers: Beach, Coral, Royal, Reef and Cove. Any towerbooked grants access to all water parks and restaurants at the Atlantis.

Non-refundable Travel Packages include the below. PLEASE NOTE THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE:

·4 or 5 NIGHTS accommodations at Atlantis Paradise Island Resort (Tower/View of choice)

·Extra nights available to add onto the package (before or after)

·Battle 4 Atlantis Game Ticket Book for all 3 Syracuse games

·Roundtrip, deluxe AIRPORT SHUTTLE transfers from Nassau airport to the Atlantis Resort

·Official Syracuse Battle 4 Atlantis Souvenir

·All taxes and fees included

·Tournament lanyard and ticket holder

·Miller Global Travel Staff On-site Hospitality and Assistance

For more information and to purchase, click here.

*Information regarding a potential plane charter will be gathered online at syracusefantravel.com. If demand warrants, there are two options being considered (team plane charter out of Syracuse, or plane charter out of NYC). If the plane charter(s) become available, the party will be charged separately for the seat(s) on the charter.

Game Tickets Only

Fans who do not need assistance with room accommodations can purchase tickets for Syracuse games only (3 games) directly through Syracuse Athletics via their online MYCUSE Account beginning Wednesday, May 6th at 10am. To order, please click here.

·3-Game “Fan Package”: Includes tickets to each of the three games in which the Orange will play, and is priced at $95 per package. When purchasing tickets as part of this package, seat locations may vary from day-to-day depending on the allotment received from tournament management.

·Seat locations will be assigned based on 2014-15 Orange Club giving level.

Ticket Package Order Limits (based on 2013-14 giving):
$50,000 and up: 8 ticket packages
$15,000 - $49,999: 4 ticket packages
$5,000 - $14,999: 2 ticket packages

*Additional tickets may be requested during the general public on-sale, beginning at 10am on Friday, May 8th, by calling 888-DOME-TIX, online through your MYCUSE account, or in-person at the Carrier Dome Box Office.

**All tickets, travel packages, and seat locations are subject to availability. Room rates are subject to change.

Please also refer towww.syracusefantravel.com for frequently asked questions, resort details, booking island activities and other pertinent information. The website also includes a map of the resort, package information and pricing. Please contact Mason Miller at mason@millergt.com or 404-668-7450 for any package questions.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, Joyce.

I'm sure you don't want to use all your allotted ticket packages - let me know if you want me to find someone to help you get rid of some... :)

Hmmm... Now I've got 2 days to figure out how to divide 2 ticket packages between the four season ticket holders in my group.Thinking I scoop the 2 then hope for the best Friday morning when open sale starts?

I think I am going to end up passing on this and wait for our next Final Four. I have trouble with air routes out of Phoenix. Since it is over Thanksgiving I would most likely have 3 in my party. That adds up. Plus I only get 2 packages, but I am sure I could dig up the 3rd somewhere. But airfare seems to be close to $1000 per person. Before I am all finished and done this would be close to $7500. Also my son and daughter in law are moving back to LA next week, and with my one son in Phoenix, we could all have Thanksgiving together for the first time in over 10 years. This LA move just came up 2 weeks ago. So I knew my Bahamas trip was fading at that point. Who knows I could change my mind back again...
When the final four is in Phoenix in 2 years that will be the real deal for me, lol!!!

I'm a little concerned that clicking on the 3-game package link in Joyce's email takes me to the "MyHoyas" ticketmaster area...

On a related note, I still can't buy tickets through my MyCuse account despite the fact that my email said I should be able to. Think I'll just go through Atlantis.

I'm in. Just booked 4 tickets only packages through cuse.com. trying to decide if I want to stay at Atlantis or the Hilton for free and how many days. Never been to the Bahams before. Anyone have any experience with the properties? If I stay at the Hilton how much of a hassle will it be getting back and forth for the games? Other considerations?

I'm in. Just booked 4 tickets only packages through cuse.com. trying to decide if I want to stay at Atlantis or the Hilton for free and how many days. Never been to the Bahams before. Anyone have any experience with the properties? If I stay at the Hilton how much of a hassle will it be getting back and forth for the games? Other considerations?

I think it is worth it to stay at Atlantis... especially since you've never been to Bahamas before. All the action is going to be taking place on that island... and that is where most of the folks are staying.

If buying tickets through Atlantis, it's $175 for upper level, $85 for lower.

Are the low seats that bad? Anyone know if it's worth it for the upper vs. lower?

I think it is worth it to stay at Atlantis... especially since you've never been to Bahamas before. All the action is going to be taking place on that island... and that is where most of the folks are staying.

OK, cto! I'm willing to overlook your Kentucky Derby tip and take your advice. Booked the Beach Tower at Atlantis for Monday through Saturday.

If buying tickets through Atlantis, it's $175 for upper level, $85 for lower.

Are the low seats that bad? Anyone know if it's worth it for the upper vs. lower?
When I spoke to Atlantis they said upper $75, lower $99 for the Syracuse package. Such a small venue can't imagine too many bad seats.

When I spoke to Atlantis they said upper $75, lower $99 for the Syracuse package. Such a small venue can't imagine too many bad seats.

Yeah it was a mistake on my part - I misread an email I received.

Anyway, I'm officially in. Tuesday - Saturday, staying at Atlantis. Purchased lower level tickets through Atlantis - didn't feel like hassling through the Carrier Dome email link anymore.

Anyway, I'm officially in. Tuesday - Saturday, staying at Atlantis. Purchased lower level tickets through Atlantis - didn't feel like hassling through the Carrier Dome email link anymore.

heck. yes.

Hopefully I'm not overstepping bounds, but I've got custom t-shirts for Atlantis, all proceeds going to charity:

You are always better off not going through the SU AD clown show

From what I've seen on tv it looks like they play in a nightclub

Does anyone have a link to purchase tickets outside of a package? I had it at one point but can't find it anymore.

Does anyone have a link to purchase tickets outside of a package? I had it at one point but can't find it anymore.

Poc, did you ever figure this out? I need to find 2 tickets to just the first game.

This is the only thing that seems to be on line. I have no clue as to whether tickets are still available here. I urged people to respond to this offer when it was made in the spring. I guess you could still try it... but I have seen nothing recent from SU regarding tickets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom