Votes: 238 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • I don’t know yet

Votes: 10 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna say the same thing but figured I’d get challenged to link those posts and didn’t want to go look for them. I do remember earlier this year an article about him visiting a top recruit in nyc or Long Island.
I could post them but it would go against the narrative on here.

When you factor the bump down from Clemson, the worst teams outside of SU are UNC, UVA, and Duke. They were lucky to be in the Coastal. NC State is probably #2 without being in the Atlantic.
Good chance we will be in last all alone by year end. Eight years!! That’s what’s so amazing. Who’s allowed 8 years of this? Serious question find me a record like this where u keep a multimillion job?

When was he fired , I missed it ?
The poll question had asked “Fire Dino” . I initially voted “yes”, but later changed it to “no”.

Dino Babers is just a coaching marvel, isn't he? I can't believe I ever had the audacity to think he should be let go. His recruiting skills are absolutely out of this world, and his in-game decisions are basically a masterclass in genius. Clearly, he's the epitome of what the program could ever dream of, especially given their overflowing coffers. Who needs coaches like Dan Mullen or Sean Lewis when we've got this star leading a rising brand and program?

It's truly a Herculean task to compete with the giants of college football like Rutgers and Boston College, who are currently basking in the glory of their bowl game eligibility.

The poll question had asked “Fire Dino” . I initially voted “yes”, but later changed it to “no”.

Dino Babers is just a coaching marvel, isn't he? I can't believe I ever had the audacity to think he should be let go. His recruiting skills are absolutely out of this world, and his in-game decisions are basically a masterclass in genius. Clearly, he's the epitome of what the program could ever dream of, especially given their overflowing coffers. Who needs coaches like Dan Mullen or Sean Lewis when we've got this star leading a rising brand and program?

It's truly a Herculean task to compete with the giants of college football like Rutgers and Boston College, who are currently basking in the glory of their bowl game eligibility.
You put in a lot of effort when all you needed was the correct “ he hasn’t been yet “” . He most likely will so I don’t know why your so full of animosity. He’s a football coach not your cardiologist.

I say this frustrated, disappointed and sober, which may not be helpful at this point.

The job is too big for him.

Onward.

It might have worked out, but Tommy DeVito shtt the bed, and the program never recovered the early trajectory. Time to go.

He deserved to be fired after the 2021 season. He sucks and has sucked for several seasons now.

I wanted to be hopeful, because he seemed like he had the guys' commitment. But in the cold light of day, his teams have quit on him (injuries or not) year after year after year.

Dino might end up staying if we make a bowl and play well down the stretch. The injuries on O are recognized by JW
Well thats not happening so no need to worry

Good chance we will be in last all alone by year end. Eight years!! That’s what’s so amazing. Who’s allowed 8 years of this? Serious question find me a record like this where u keep a multimillion job?
If Dino loses on Veterans day coming from a Military family, he needs to do the honorable thing and resign effective immediately.

Don’t be upset because you don’t understand sarcasm buddy.
I understand that it’s not worth your time arguing with a complete dolt !

I understand that it’s not worth your time arguing with a complete dolt !
Says the one who interacted with me first because you took what I said seriously.

Don’t get mad at me because you failed to understand my response was filled with sarcasm and hyperbole.

Since none of you seem to want to be civil this poll is officially closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom