Votes: 238 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • I don’t know yet

Votes: 10 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It won’t happen until the end of the year that’s my feeling but who knows.

Is there anyone left thinking we should let the season play out?

Freeney in the house, Tirico, and I’m sure many others. And you lay yet another egg.

You can’t even use the Shrader excuse. The backup QB, who has been there two years under this QB coach looked totally lost.

Needs to announced tomorrow. Going to NYC as a program and has completely fallen apart. Can’t even fake the PR.

Are you certain that Dino wants to be here? Prior to this he would spend 2 years at a job and then move. 8 years is a long time to be in CNY for a guy from HI and CA. He is like a traveling carnival in the summer. It fun for a little bit but it runs its course before moving on quickly.

Is there anyone left thinking we should let the season play out?

Freeney in the house, Tirico, and I’m sure many others. And you lay yet another egg.

You can’t even use the Shrader excuse. The backup QB, who has been there two years under this QB coach looked totally lost.

Needs to announced tomorrow. Going to NYC as a program and has completely fallen apart. Can’t even fake the PR.
I want to know what he was practicing for two years, it wasn’t football.

Are you certain that Dino wants to be here? Prior to this he would spend 2 years at a job and then move. 8 years is a long time to be in CNY for a guy from HI and CA. He is like a traveling carnival in the summer. It fun for a little bit but it runs its course before moving on quickly.
He made some good money in those 8 years

So. Many. Questions.

David Byrne Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I hate to agree but I am forced to. How about being mad? How about being mad at the P.I. that gave them 7 pts. Anything. How about showing us you care?
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors