First Impressions | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

First Impressions

Dave85 said:
If TR doesn't go NBA after this season he may be John Wallace good his senior season! I think his problem is not physical or skill but just mental. He has to be more competitive.

If Roberson goes pro after this year, SU is winning 24 or more games.

If TR doesn't go NBA after this season he may be John Wallace good his senior season! I think his problem is not physical or skill but just mental. He has to be more competitive.

Roberson is under-skilled to play the 3 in the league and undersized to play the 4. He isn't going anywhere.

Roberson is under-skilled to play the 3 in the league and undersized to play the 4. He isn't going anywhere.

I thought he had some moments of brilliance last year. He seems to me like the best candidate to have a breakout year. You don't think he has the potential to make a dramatic improvement this season?

Last edited:
If Roberson goes pro after this year, SU is winning 24 or more games.

To win 24 games we will need excellent shooting and strong rebounding on both ends. 24 games is a tall order. But if DC holds strong on defense without foul trouble we could possibly do it.

I thought he had some moments of brilliance last year. He seems to me like the best candidate to have a breakout year. You don't think he has the potential to make a dramatic improvement this season?

He can break out and be a college star, that doesn't change my post at all. Not quick enough nor the skill to play the 3 in the NBA nor the size to play the 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom