First Look at the 2020-21 Orange... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

First Look at the 2020-21 Orange...

Hey, I took 3 yrs of French in High School and remember almost none of it.
But I do remember "n'est-ce pas", and "ferme la bouche" which we heard several times a day in French class, lol...
If it helps us with Elijah Fisher, then French it up. Although, he is in Ontario. He may not be French speaking.

I'm feeling quite certain that this year's roster does not feature any McDonalds All-Americans or Five-Star recruits. Can anyone confirm? Who was the last?

Last edited:
Don't know if this is where to ask this question, but I'm thinking maybe the really knowledgeable fans drop by here. I'm thinking that this year's roster does not feature any McDonalds All-Americans or Five-Star recruits. Can anyone confirm?
I think that’s right, but neither did last year’s team.

Don't know if this is where to ask this question, but I'm thinking maybe the really knowledgeable fans drop by here. I'm thinking that this year's roster does not feature any McDonalds All-Americans or Five-Star recruits. Can anyone confirm?
it's been a long time since we've had either, next year's team will have Benny Williams who is a 5*

1604156014996.png

1604156020609.png

Hey, I took 3 yrs of French in High School and remember almost none of it.
But I do remember "n'est-ce pas", and "ferme la bouche" which we heard several times a day in French class, lol...
All I remember is “quelle herre est til’”, “la bibliotec”, and “comci, comca”.
Our public school tax dollars at work!

Nice to see our big guys be able to come out with a gun show. Our bigs look ready to own the paint for a change. Griffin looks bigger than I thought too. He may not be 6-7/6-8 but looks strong and if he is super aggressive on the boards we just might actually be a decent rebounding team ( for a zone team).

I hope Girard and Buddy improve from the worst top of the zone defensive duo of all time.

They are not going to be able to magically get quicker. That said the ability to anticipate and get their hands on passes can be an asset. Joe had maybe 30 near breakaway steals last year. Gives me hope with experience and chemistry they can create turnovers to help offset dealing with quicker guys who can get past them.

This is another reason why Kadary is so key. I hope he can be a good zone defender to go with his offensive abilities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom