Florida and Kentucky...ugghh | Syracusefan.com

Florida and Kentucky...ugghh

Dcuse

All Conference
Not even at the half yet. Game is gonna go way over so order your ESPN+ if you wanna see the 1st 8-9 minutes of our game.

also if it starts late, they could move the switch to ESPN News.

Not even at the half yet. Game is gonna go way over so order your ESPN+ if you wanna see the 1st 8-9 minutes of our game.
Was there some long delay during game?

I thought it was on the deuce so I flipped that on and they are still in the first half. Haven't watched Cade Cunningham yet so I am leaving it on.

This happens it seems like every time they are on espn following another game.

The last time we followed a Florida game and it ran late, a kid went to the hospital.

You start the SU G-Town game on schedule in the local markets. Or your switch over nationally UK was up between 14 and 18 points on UF.

I know people have been digging them but Kentucky would rout us in a game.

I’ve never understood why they schedule a game to start two hours after start of preceding game. NFL wised up after years of scheduling 1:00pm and 4:00 pm games, most late afternoon games are now 4:25
I agree.

However, just to clarify a point on the NFL, when CBS and FOX are broadcasting a doubleheader regular season game it will start at 4:25, otherwise the late games start at 4:05.

I agree.

However, just to clarify a point on the NFL, when CBS and FOX are broadcasting a doubleheader regular season game it will start at 4:25, otherwise the late games start at 4:05.
Exactly, they do that because they don’t want the first game to run into the second game.If you only have one game it doesn’t matter what time you start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom