Florida State Crowd Predictions | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Florida State Crowd Predictions

$110 is absurd for upper level seats given our attendance.

Should be like $40-$50 tops.

The only ones that cost that much upstairs are the preferred seats requiring a donation.

It would seem obvious that we're still overpricing the upper deck tickets on the sidelines. $110 per ticket per ticketmaster, not including fees.

I wouldn't worry about the season ticket holders in those sections complaining. There are giant chunks of unsold seats in those sections. You'd never know who's who.

It’s the donation for some of the seats that drives it up. They’ve decided they are going to maintain that prorating.

I wonder if FSU fans are travelling in smaller numbers this year? I can't remember how they did filling up their allotment in previous visits. Sadly we need a few thousand away fans to help fill the place as I don't ever think we will often exceed 40,000 without the support of an opposing fan base.

Checked out the Ticketmaster website yesterday and today. Tickets do not seem to be selling for the FSU game. Hopefully there will be a push on Thursday and a Friday or the university should offer some ticket deals for families or free kids tickets with an adult.
The block party will be big time.

I wonder if FSU fans are travelling in smaller numbers this year? I can't remember how they did filling up their allotment in previous visits. Sadly we need a few thousand away fans to help fill the place as I don't ever think we will often exceed 40,000 without the support of an opposing fan base.
Even though Florence isn't going to effect Florida it will cause flight delays and cancellations up and down the east coast.

SU did a pretty good job the last three year or so getting the dome packed for 1 marque game a year. Three years ago it was CLemson, Two years ago Va Tech and then again last year with Clemson. However, this was done mostly by SU flooding the market with underpriced tickets or in some cases free tickets. That's not a long term strategy the AD wants to pursue and to be honest hes right. Will be a smaller crowd then what the team deserves for Sat but if we can pull out a win there will be 40K plus for UConn next week.

I hit the link and there has to be at least 15,000 seats available.
I estimated about 10-12k left. Either way still not good. At least the bottom bowl is practically full... trying to look at the positives.

Even though Florence isn't going to effect Florida it will cause flight delays and cancellations up and down the east coast.
Based upon the Ticketmaster website it looks like Florida State is bringing a very good crowd since the visitor sections are sold out. Any unsold tickets would have been returned two weeks ago by FSU.

The question is? Can the students manage to get up by 11am to make the game.

I wonder if SU is busing them down to Armory Square on Friday night. I would if I were them...and have buses running back on the half hour until 11pm. If they stay out past then...it is on them to Uber home.

The hope is that strong sales on game week will get us to 40K. Fingers crossed.

The people that decide to go are going to have something to remember for a long time...

Agreed -- feels like a perfect storm brewing for Saturday...

Based upon the Ticketmaster website it looks like Florida State is bringing a very good crowd since the visitor sections are sold out. Any unsold tickets would have been returned two weeks ago by FSU.

I doubt that section is sold out. I'm pretty sure the visitor overflow section showed up as gray on Ticketmaster last week and there was literally almost no one sitting there during the game.

The hope is that strong sales on game week will get us to 40K. Fingers crossed.

The people that decide to go are going to have something to remember for a long time...
You know it is kinda nice to be a UCF at times...they had over 18K students show up for their last game. I know a lot of it is bandwagon due to their recent success but having a large mostly organic Florida fan base has a few good points. If we get 5-6000 students I'll be pretty happy. Cuse has so many International students who don't get Football.

The question is? Can the students manage to get up by 11am to make the game.

I wonder if SU is busing them down to Armory Square on Friday night. I would if I were them...and have buses running back on the half hour until 11pm. If they stay out past then...it is on them to Uber home.

First big game at the Dome for Frosh so they'll be there in big numbers. I would think we'll have a hostile crowd, final number be damned.

I doubt that section is sold out. I'm pretty sure the visitor overflow section showed up as gray on Ticketmaster last week and there was literally almost no one sitting there during the game.

How did they travel 2 years ago?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom