For those who don't care for the CBS/Turner. . . | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

For those who don't care for the CBS/Turner. . .

love it.

have no problem finding the games and the start times are perfect.

some other jackarse network would likely start ruining my weekend days with early start times...not good.
Yeah What are people bitching about? What watches the halftime bs?

Edit: holy f the edit machine here...

Commercials - Annoying for sure but just turn it to one of the other four games on.

Start Times - The second round games annoy me but I see why they do it.

Selection Show - An abomination and I guarantee they won't pull that garbage ever again.

I think JB only plays 6 or 7 all season because he knows come tournament time there are so many commercials it's like having 10 timeouts and two half-times.

The extension pays an average of $1.1 billion per season, up from more than $770 million on average under the current contract.

It's in the billions now.

Yet, not quite enough to be able to give the players a small piece of it.

Incredible. It's criminal. Where is that money going? Charity??
A large portion goes to all the colleges/universities. Some goes to the NCAA employees. But this is just based off of recollection of hearing what was done with the money before. So I could be wrong.

A large portion goes to all the colleges/universities. Some goes to the NCAA employees. But this is just based off of recollection of hearing what was done with the money before. So I could be wrong.
Oh, good. Then we can expect a big drop in tuition rates at these universities soon.

laugh-gif.gif

...it also may subsidize the other NCAA championships.
Could be. But I don't understand why those championships would need so much subsidization. I believe those sports had championships long before TV deals were in the billions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom