Tango32

Scout Team
Livery drops:
1675429090496.png

Attachments

• 1675429062913.png
    1675429062913.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 52
Tis the season to get excited about teams not names Ferrari, Red Bull, and Mercedes. We can enjoy that until the 4th race when it it clear that nobody has closed the gap.

I've been staring at the Max/Red Bull double championship at +130 for a few weeks now. The only thing that scares me about it is if Mercedes is closer and George beats up on Checo as the #2s since George is more of a 1B then a clear 2.

I've been staring at the Max/Red Bull double championship at +130 for a few weeks now. The only thing that scares me about it is if Mercedes is closer and George beats up on Checo as the #2s since George is more of a 1B then a clear 2.
Checo is wierd. I like him a lot but hes very inconsitent. When hes on, hes really good, but hes just so up and down hes hard to put a finger on. I think he gets in his own head a lot.

If Ferrari really found an extra 30hp in their motor this offseason like they claim I think Charles might have a real shot at #2 again if he can tighten up the mistakes. You figure as he gets more and more experience those mistakes have to work themselves out at some point. The other hesistation though is while Ferrari dumped Binotto they didn't dump their strategy team, which is nuts after watching last years clown show. So who knows, but right now I think I like Max, Charles, Sainz as my top 3 for WDC order.

Checo is wierd. I like him a lot but hes very inconsitent. When hes on, hes really good, but hes just so up and down hes hard to put a finger on. I think he gets in his own head a lot.

If Ferrari really found an extra 30hp in their motor this offseason like they claim I think Charles might have a real shot at #2 again if he can tighten up the mistakes. You figure as he gets more and more experience those mistakes have to work themselves out at some point. The other hesistation though is while Ferrari dumped Binotto they didn't dump their strategy team, which is nuts after watching last years clown show. So who knows, but right now I think I like Max, Charles, Sainz as my top 3 for WDC order.
I would assume Max wins WDC and if I had to bet I think Mercedes fights for constructors. I agree Checo may just not be consistent enough. I don't see Max losing anytime soon, unless Mercedes finds way more than I think they are capable of.

pskgixsbxbia1.jpg

Alpha, Merc, and Ferarri all nailed it IMO, Aston not bad... I think HAAS and McClaren missed

pskgixsbxbia1.jpg

Alpha, Merc, and Ferarri all nailed it IMO, Aston not bad... I think HAAS and McClaren missed
Agree. I absolutely love the Mercedes livery. I thought the silver always looked a little soft. That thing is mean looking. McLaren needs to make a decision on their color schemes. this appears to bring more black in similar to their indy car livery. They snuck some of that gulf blue in similar to their Monaco car from a few years back

Agree. I absolutely love the Mercedes livery. I thought the silver always looked a little soft. That thing is mean looking. McLaren needs to make a decision on their color schemes. this appears to bring more black in similar to their indy car livery. They snuck some of that gulf blue in similar to their Monaco car from a few years back
Heard that the black in the merc is just bare carbon in an effort to save weight with paint. Sort of continuing the trend at the end of last year when teams started stripping down the paint. Either way looks good.

Looks like they did some sneaky things with the front wing and floor that are gray area. Will be interesting to see if FIA deems it not in the spirit of the rules and drops a ban on it.

Rumor mill saying Stroll broke both his wrists! This could get interesting

Lance is officially driving this weekend.

I wish I had found this link a few days ago - F1 Fantasy Game
Prolly not enough time to get a group together before Sunday, but I'm in if you all are.

I've had some family obligations the last couple weeks, haven't seen a single episode of DTS season 5. Hopefully burn through it this weekend

Lance is officially driving this weekend.

I wish I had found this link a few days ago - F1 Fantasy Game
Prolly not enough time to get a group together before Sunday, but I'm in if you all are.

I've had some family obligations the last couple weeks, haven't seen a single episode of DTS season 5. Hopefully burn through it this weekend
I'm in if we can get enough of us on board in time

I haven't fired up DTS yet either, been on vacation and have had no time until today.

You guys on this Aston Martin - Alonso hype train yet? My God this would be epic if they can challenge for WDC

You guys on this Aston Martin - Alonso hype train yet? My God this would be epic if they can challenge for WDC

I’m here for it!!!

Nice Q3 for Hulk, bummer for KMag.
Was hoping for more out of Gasly.
Do you think Seb is kicking himself a little?

Aston Martin!! Just epic seeing Alonso on the podium.
Williams! Nice to see Albon in the points and a good drive out of Sargeant.

Red Bull might run away with this thing, but I think there's going to be some epic mid pack fun!

Aston Martin!! Just epic seeing Alonso on the podium.
Williams! Nice to see Albon in the points and a good drive out of Sargeant.

Red Bull might run away with this thing, but I think there's going to be some epic mid pack fun!
Red Bull win the constructors mid season. Someone else needs to figure things out.

Im assuming RB and Max / Checo have it locked down. If you can ignore RB, the season will be fun watching the fight for P2 P3 P4 in constructors and P3 P4 P5 for WDC.

Who had Ferrari/Leclerc taking a 10 grid penalty in the 2nd GP on their bingo sheet?

And would it be an F1 season if Haas wasn't accused of of violating war sanctions?

Who had Ferrari/Leclerc taking a 10 grid penalty in the 2nd GP on their bingo sheet?

And would it be an F1 season if Haas wasn't accused of of violating war sanctions?
F1 has led me to research Gene, and Gene is apparently not a great dude at all.

Binnito or not Ferrari still a train wreck. They need a full gut outside of Vassar. Hopefully the green tractor can capitalize on this. Would kill for another Fernando podium

F1 has led me to research Gene, and Gene is apparently not a great dude at all.

Binnito or not Ferrari still a train wreck. They need a full gut outside of Vassar. Hopefully the green tractor can capitalize on this. Would kill for another Fernando podium

I was just emailing with a coworker about this- How the heck was Binnito the only one (that I know of) that got the can last year?! That strategist who ends every radio communication by saying the word "question" is still fully employed. Strategists would have been the first folks I fired. Crazy.

I was just emailing with a coworker about this- How the heck was Binnito the only one (that I know of) that got the can last year?! That strategist who ends every radio communication by saying the word "question" is still fully employed. Strategists would have been the first folks I fired. Crazy.
100%. I would have canned the strategy team before canning Binnito

the first four days of the basketball tourney have been my favorite time of the year since as long as I can remember. I mentioned to my girl yesterday “man, I wish the tournament wasn’t this weekend, I’m gonna miss FP1 and FP2!”

I just saw something that said “It’s possible that Rich Energy is the least dirty sponsor Haas has had” and I’m not sure why it made me laugh so hard lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom